Hybrid View

Thanks

my experience with BO3 and the division

Hi all, I want to tell my experience with these two games using systeamcheats, the truth is I am very happy, the first to buy was to the division, and I have not had any problems, I have already 15 days (without disturbing any user in the dark area) and I still have 15 days and is great, the second purchase was the hack to BO3, the princpio was a little nervous if I banned the game because he did not want to lose the money I have the Shutdown by the game 25 € or 10 € for the hack, the first day all great, but then came the magic, to play the game sack me saying "your system is blocking the operation of VAC) does this mean ?, that the hack works perfectly, avoids the ban, but the rest is in our hands, I mean ?, as trying to hide, because if many users report us, is where enter the ban. so good luck, and congratulations to the team systeamcheats.
    PD: when will be available for R6SIEGE hack?

PD:attached the original text in Spanish , since I 'm using a translator, and if something is not well understood

Hola a todos, quisiera contar mi experiencia con estos dos juegos usando systeamcheats, la verdad es que estoy muy contento, el primero que compre fue el de the division, y no he tenido ningun problema, llevo ya 15 días,( sin molestar a ningun usuario en la zona oscura) y aun me quedan 15 días y va genial, el segundo que compre fue el hack para BO3, al princpio estaba un poco nervioso por si me banearian del juego, ya que no quería perder el dinero que he apgado por el juego 25 € ni por el hack 10 €, el primer día todo genial, pero despues vino la magia, al jugar la partida me saco diciendo "tu sistema esta bloqueando el funcionamiento del VAC) que quieré decir esto?, que el hack funciona perfectamente, evita el baneo, pero el resto esta en nuestras manos, a que me refiero?, pues intentando disimular, ya que si muchos usuarios nos reportan, es donde entrará el baneo. asi que mucha suerte, y felicidades al equipo de systeamcheats.
    PD: cuando estará disponible el hack para R6SIEGE?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pedroski1515 For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (09-24-2016),Scythe (09-28-2016),SystemFiles (09-13-2016)

3. ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
    Thanks
    /Moved
    Thank you for sharing your experience. Glad you're happy with SystemCheats!

R6Siege is rejected, we won't have cheat for that game.
    You can find here the list of requested games, and the ones that are rejected!
    https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...equested-games

Best Regards,
    Scythe.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

pedroski1515 (09-13-2016)

Thanks
    thank you very much for the answer , well it does not matter you have a great list of games !, so enjoy.
    PS will update the list as you go buying your hacks

edit. Banned for the division.
    Last edited by Flunky; 09-28-2016 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Double post

Thanks
    Thanked 4,906 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Thank you for your review. Well if you use those overpowered features for a while and you receive a few reports you might get banned. If you have any additional questions about your subscriptions and the related games feel free to ask them in our customer section!