Thread: Cheats

Thanks

Question Cheats

Hello, can you explain why certains game have a cheat and not others ?
    Just a reason.

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,674 Times in 2,043 Posts
    /Moved..
    Some games are just not worth SystemFiles' time and effort and some games in general not worth it.
    There is not really a lot to explain, this should be common sense, in my opinion. There are lots of factors that we have to consider before even approaching the game.
    Can you maybe tell me about which game you specifically interested in? It'll be easier for me to give you an explanation, because every game is different.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    /Moved..
    Some games are just not worth SystemFiles' time and effort and some games in general not worth it.
    There is not really a lot to explain, this should be common sense, in my opinion. There are lots of factors that we have to consider before even approaching the game.
    Can you maybe tell me about which game you specifically interested in? It'll be easier for me to give you an explanation, because every game is different.
    What's up about overwatch, its like another fps game, like cs go or other, why he don't have a cheat like other ?
    ([Rejected] Overwatch)

Thanks
    Blizzard sues cheat providers that offer cheats for overwatch. CS:GO isn't rejected. My friend uses it lol.
    SystemCheats Promoter

Thanks
    Thanked 4,674 Times in 2,043 Posts
    ^ That's about it...
    Overwatch is a waste of any coder's time.
    The Chinese market/suppliers getting shut down.. It's really a waste of any coder's time. Unless you are looking for something private that will have a hefty price tag on it.