Thanks

Battlefield 4 i cant dowenlod the hack

am niew user i have bugt for btf4 hack but i dont cnow how find dowenlod help please

Thanks
    You have to have an existing subscription in order to download the loader.

From what I can see, you're not a customer yet. If you've just purchased, it can take time before you receive it.

Thanks
    and what naw?

how existing subscription?
    Last edited by Flyx; 09-07-2016 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Double Post

Thanks
    dilzl0 means you need an active cheat subscription which you currently do in order to download the loader.

Download the loader, and follow this guide https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...-Install-Guide

Any more questions feel free to ask.

Thanks
    hi just found u guys today, I only play one game,dead by daylight, I have 400hrs logged into this game, what if I get banned, what do u do for a customer?

What is the turn around time after i purchase the 1 day pass to start using the cheats?
    Last edited by Flyx; 09-08-2016 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Double Post

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FryGuySlim View Post
    hi just found u guys today, I only play one game,dead by daylight, I have 400hrs logged into this game, what if I get banned, what do u do for a customer?

What is the turn around time after i purchase the 1 day pass to start using the cheats?
    Please, read our TOS.

Please note that you may be banned by anti-cheat software when using our products. We only guarantee that there will be no detection (via the anti-cheats advertised on the product pages) at the time of your purchase. Products are not sent out (even if sold) until they have been made undetected and therefore fit for release in accordance with the ‘undetected’ label on our product pages. SystemCheats is not liable for any damage what so ever in case of detection after purchasing the product.