Hybrid View

Thanks

Trying to use a macro

A few posts on this forum talked about using a macro for fast switch when using a sniper, with XMouseButton. I used this code "Simulated Keys (pressed) {HOLDMS50}{RMB}{CAPSLOCK}{LMB}{QQ}" and I've set it to Mouse Button 5, but every time I press the button the game changes my sensitivity and it appears in the chat as shown below. The macro works and successfully shoots + fast switches, but the spam is annoying. Any ideas on how to fix the spam?
    This happens even when it's not a sniper, for example trying with Famas or HK417
    [Mouse Sensitivity 41]
    [Mouse Sensitivity 40]
    [Mouse Sensitivity 41]
    [Mouse Sensitivity 40]

P.S. I know this isn't anything to do with SystemCheats, but I figured some fellow members will be able to help me cheat my way out of this (pun intended).

/Moved to correct section.

Bump
    Anyone able to help?
    Last edited by dilzl0; 08-29-2016 at 09:29 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
    Thanks
    Please don't double post, there's no need to bump the post.

As you said, it isn't anything to do with SystemCheats so you'll have to wait patiently for someone who actually knows about this macro thing.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Which mouse type are you using ?