Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Kf2?

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Kf2?

    Was wondering if there was an ETA on the Killing floor 2 hack, and why exactly it is under construction? Was their a security update, or just a need to change offsets?

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapsmoke View Post
    Was wondering if there was an ETA on the Killing floor 2 hack, and why exactly it is under construction? Was their a security update, or just a need to change offsets?
    It's being updated to accommodate the beta preview build.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nick2412 View Post
    It's being updated to accommodate the beta preview build.
    Ah thanks, any eta? Just wondering! thanks for the info though.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapsmoke View Post
    Ah thanks, any eta? Just wondering! thanks for the info though.
    According to a staff member, in few hours.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks so much! appreciate it all. By any chance have you used it before? And do they have any detections? Or does kf not have anti cheat.

  6. #6
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,376
    Thanks
    919
    Thanked 842 Times in 627 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nick2412 View Post
    According to a staff member, in few hours.
    There is never an ETA (Estimated Time Arrival) the cheat will be updated, and back up for sale as soon as SystemFiles has time to look at it.

    Quote Originally Posted by scrapsmoke View Post
    thanks so much! appreciate it all. By any chance have you used it before? And do they have any detections? Or does kf not have anti cheat.
    I have not used the cheat, but look at the KF2 forum, very few people have been banned, or had any major trouble with the cheat.
    Last edited by Death; 08-18-2016 at 03:20 AM.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelorin View Post
    There is never an ETA (Estimated Time Arrival) the cheat will be updated, and back up for sale as soon as SystemFiles has time to look at it.



    I have not used the cheat, but look at the KF2 forum, very few people have been banned, or had any major trouble with the cheat.
    thanks, i was just checking, because i dont have the cheat yet, as it is under maintenance.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,565
    Thanks
    1,145
    Thanked 4,589 Times in 1,693 Posts
    The cheat has been updated and we also added a cheat for the preview version of the game. I will close this now.


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •