Threaded View

Thanks

First Impressions & Experience

I'd like to start off by saying when I first found this site, it felt too good to be true. The prices were low and the cheats offered worked really well. At first I was thinking, it could be a scam or it could just work terribly. After purchasing my first two packages I just knew I'd have to stick around for more.

First Impressions:

Cheat Loader - The loader was what hooked me into loving the cheat, all your cheats are in an easy to use loader that doesn't require having 60+ folders for every cheat. It's all there and simple. Look in the forums for the cheat you bought, if it requires any special steps just follow them to a T and you'll never have an issue.

Reliable - I've been using the Black Ops III cheat and most cheats just offer a trash aimbot and other features. The aimbot looks simple and bad at first but after you learn how it works and what settings do what, you find out that it's really advanced and can be configured to your very exact needs. I even fool myself thinking that the gameplay looks legit. I've also been using the Star-Wars: Battlefront cheat which works amazingly. It may have the simplest features but it's definitely giving you the upper hand. The Squad cheat is definitely a go to if you're looking for a big upper hand and amazing advantage.

Experience:

Black Ops III - The cheat runs very smoothly, what's my most favorite feature is that it doesn't ever need to re-inject or do anything. Load once and you're set. You can switch to zombies, campaign, multi-player, all with out needing to worry about having to load your cheat again. Been playing multi-player with legit settings and I've already been ranking up quickly whilst looking legit the whole time. I've been added 3 times by high prestige players who've complimented my "skills" *wink.*

Battlefront - For a game with an anti-cheat that can detect aimbot (to my knowledge) it's amazing, I'm easily ranking up and can get the biggest kill feeds just by looking where everyone is stacked in. Personally one of the best battlefront cheats out there.

Squad - Not a single admin has questioned me, or a player. Went 42-9 once and it was a little fishy but still, no one questioned it. The cheat can be made very stealthy and legit with the right FOV angle, distance, and all that. If you're looking for a Squad cheat, this is the go to place.

Conclusion:

• Cheap and Fast
    • Reliable Cheats
    • Constant Updates
    • Amazing Support
    • New customer friendly.
    • Best of all, worth every penny!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arithmo For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (08-15-2016),Scythe (08-15-2016),SystemFiles (08-15-2016)