Threaded View

Thanks

Opinion about Cs Go hack! 6/10

Hello i just want give my opinion and hopefully the creator change it some day. the hack is working good for now, i just play like 4 games and dident get vac, but i think some thing will be better for wallhack: like the box with skeleton was better because you can remove box and stay with skeleton only, for me box its bad because i cant see the enemy head clearly because of box and name or the creator can just pute wallhack on enemy body conturning all body it was better.. i know this hack its cheap and it work but changing this settings i will buy this hack again and even pay more with wh like this and i think other users will agree aswell. i was playing with a free hack and was like conturning all enemy body and it was so good and clearly but its detected and its sad... hopefully you will change it someday and i will be here for buy it even if need to pay more... for now i dont know if i will buy it again when my 30 days over... but its just my opinion..

wallhack like this "conturning all body was grate" image:

Ty for the time to read my post!!
    Last edited by Flyx; 08-12-2016 at 05:44 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheater12344 For This Useful Post:

SystemFiles (08-14-2016)