Thanks

The Division Hack

Hallo,

ich wollte mal fragen wie der The Division Hack so ist also ich wollte gerne Aimbot , ESP für PVE und No Recoil , No Spread und ESP für PVP nutzen. Oder was ist am sichersten ? Da ja No Reload und Fire Rate sehr riski sein soll wollte ich das ehr nich nutzen ^^

Hello,

I wanted to ask how the The Division Hack then so I wanted to use Aimbot, ESP for PVE and No Recoil, No Spread and ESP for PVP. Or what is safest? Da Yes No Reload and Fire rate should be very riski I wanted to use ehr nich ^^

Thanks
    First of all don't go on a rampage with the cheat.

Don't use the aimbot with no recoil/spread on the head, you can use aimbot but use bone scan and dont use it too much.

Overall just try to play as "legit" as possible and you should be just fine.

(Our german moderators are currently unavailable so feel free to let me know if you're unclear about anything)

Thanks
    ok so no recoil and spread can I use e.g. breast height? Setting and Aimbot at chest level without no Recoil / Spread is that possible? So I would like it if permanently use with ESP

Thanks
    Yes, you can change the area you'd like to aim at (head/body). ESP should be fine.

Thanks
    ok so if I can set my aimbot on breast me yes happen nix it? and No Reload + Fire rate is too dangerous =

Thanks
    Honestly I don't have the exact PERFECT settings, just keep in mind that for every cheat you use, make it look legit. That's the best way to prevent a ban.

You should be aware that there's no 100% safe settings. When you cheat you're always holding a risk of getting banned.