Thread: APB Reloaded

Thanks

APB APB Reloaded

Ok I am interested in this cheat.
    I have done research and everything leads to this being the best website for APB cheat. I have a few questions first.
    Apparently, I read up that the only problem with this cheat is the triggerbot is unreliable and is the cause of most FF bans on apb here, is this true?
    secondly, is there a guide on how to beat FF?
    thirdly, do you have numbers for how many people use this cheat with high level accounts which have paid (ie: lvl 150+ and maybe bought premium etc)
    Thank you for reading.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,681 Times in 2,370 Posts
    Hello Happy321,
    1. Not sure where you heard that people got banned using only triggerbot. It's complete BS as my account is still okay until this day. (I've been using triggerbot and still using it)
    2. Yes, we do have plenty of guides how to avoid being banned by FF. You should know APB's FF only mark you as a cheater, the final decision is made by a person that will probably end up spectating you or simply reviewing your stats. As long as you play legit as possible, but still have the advantage, you should be good for the long run.
    3. A lot.. that's all I can say. Not going to go into details nor give you any number.. I know a few of our customers and even ex-staff that have multiple maxed characters and they're damn known in the APB community.

APB is all about who you are hanging/playing with.
    The more people you know from the community and somewhat in good condition with big clans, you're basically untouchable. APB is corrupted from every possible hole it has... and trust me, there are A LOT of holes in that game.

Thanks
    You made up my mind then lol. When it comes to the first of august, ima be buying this cheat, if I have any more questions I will post here, thank you!

Scrap what I just said, I'm buying, u persuaded me

Thanks
    Thanked 5,681 Times in 2,370 Posts
    Haha.. welcome aboard!
    No problem at all, if you'll have any issues please let us know in the customer section: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/f...r-APB-Reloaded
    Also, be sure to check all the stickies there too. all the useful information can be found there.