Thread: Review 5/5!

Thanks

Review 5/5!

***5/5 New rating
    Last edited by LegitxRage; 05-26-2014 at 06:28 PM.

Thanks
    Appreciate the feedback on our Nether cheat. I will say this though, I am surprised to see that you "missed" every shot with the Mag-DR. From my experience with Nether and our cheat, when using the Mag-DR, I tap fire, i do not spray.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobsta View Post
    Appreciate the feedback on our Nether cheat. I will say this though, I am surprised to see that you "missed" every shot with the Mag-DR. From my experience with Nether and our cheat, when using the Mag-DR, I tap fire, i do not spray.
    That may have been my issue I was doing more spraying (while aimbotting the enemy) and it was missing maybe not every shot but maybe only 5 hit out of a full clip. Maybe we could get something like a no recoil?

Also wanted to know if you guys could look into a way of adding a no reload option. Yes this could be obvios to the enemy of hacking but earlier I took on a team of 4 solo and get 3 thanks to your hacks but the 4th got me due to having to reload. And if you could look into adjusting the aimbot on the cru. For me the aimbot is 2 cm right making it so I miss whenever aimbotting with cru. Thanks nice hack overall just need so minor touches.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,906 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitxRage View Post
    That may have been my issue I was doing more spraying (while aimbotting the enemy) and it was missing maybe not every shot but maybe only 5 hit out of a full clip. Maybe we could get something like a no recoil?

Also wanted to know if you guys could look into a way of adding a no reload option. Yes this could be obvios to the enemy of hacking but earlier I took on a team of 4 solo and get 3 thanks to your hacks but the 4th got me due to having to reload. And if you could look into adjusting the aimbot on the cru. For me the aimbot is 2 cm right making it so I miss whenever aimbotting with cru. Thanks nice hack overall just need so minor touches.
    There is a No Recoil option however I have not tested it on every single weapon. It did work on every weapon I tested.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemFiles View Post
    There is a No Recoil option however I have not tested it on every single weapon. It did work on every weapon I tested.
    Where is this option if I may ask or what is it called in the menu, I would like to purchase the hack for another time period to test this, and also will you guys be adding a permanent pass type thing? Instead of a month to month because I will not be continuing to pay monthly for this as I work and can only play for maybe 2-3 days a week with spans of 3 hours.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitxRage View Post
    Where is this option if I may ask or what is it called in the menu, I would like to purchase the hack for another time period to test this, and also will you guys be adding a permanent pass type thing? Instead of a month to month because I will not be continuing to pay monthly for this as I work and can only play for maybe 2-3 days a week with spans of 3 hours.
    It's in the Misc tab in the cheat menu. I'm guessing you are referring to a lifetime subscription, this is not likely.