Thread: GTA V online.

Thanks

Thumbs up GTA V online.

*The cheat works flawlessly, this is just some food for thoughts*
    Logged in, inserted a "low profile" configuration into the hack.
    Played around in a private online session going around killing cops for about 15 minutes.
    Today i login and see that i'm banned till the 8/20/2016.

10/10 would waste 14$ again.
    Last edited by OnyxBlackSmith; 07-22-2016 at 07:58 PM.

Thanks
    Sorry to hear that you got banned.

Are you sure it's the fault of SystemCheats? It's quite rare to see a ban case for GTA from us. Have you used mods previously or received money from modders online?
    Still, I'm not saying it's impossible to be our fault but I personally play it with cheat & have past 200 hours already unless you're that unlucky to be reported. (I cheat hardcore, literally mass killing online users)

Thanks
    I've been banned in the past for selling a car with cheat engine.
    Might have been under the radar of Rockstar.
    Worked flawlessly though!

Don't mind my sarcastic rating.

Thanks
    Ban incoming for you probably from SystemCheats too. I see you probably did a chargeback!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    OnyxBlackSmith,

Let's begin with the most obvious.. This is not a review, but I'll keep it here so other can see it.
    You got banned only because of your own actions. Our GTA V cheat is undetected.
    Also, where exactly you saw that our cheat is $14? you are clearly referring to something else, by knowing the prices on the market I can already guess which "cheat" you refer to.

Now.. You can't open a dispute just because you got banned from GTA which I'm 100% sure it's not cheat's fault.
    You also agreed to our Terms of Service (https://www.systemcheats.net/terms-of-service) as well as EULA (https://www.systemcheats.net/end-user-license-agreement)

Refunds of Transactions
    We reserve the right to deny any refund at any time. All our subscriptions are non refundable. A refund for a transaction is available only if the purchased software has not been used. However when a transaction is done through BitPay we are unfortunately unable to give a refund.

So I'm asking you nicely, please close the dispute and ask for a subscription change or try again, but at this time on a fresh account and don't use anything else with it.
    There is no need to get permanently banned for such a stupid mistake.

Thanks
    Why would someone inject something else into the cheat that is detectable doesn't make sense and would be at a risk for getting banned because rockstar bans mainly for money hacks and adding trainers into the multi-player

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dilzl0 View Post
    Sorry to hear that you got banned.

Are you sure it's the fault of SystemCheats? It's quite rare to see a ban case for GTA from us. Have you used mods previously or received money from modders online?
    Still, I'm not saying it's impossible to be our fault but I personally play it with cheat & have past 200 hours already unless you're that unlucky to be reported. (I cheat hardcore, literally mass killing online users)
    I play GTA V occasionally with one day trial subscriptions to SC, and when I do I cheat hardcore too. Talking almost 100% HSKR gunning people down with rifles. I have been banned 1 time, however that was for using cheat engine to modify cars values. I can definitely agree this hack is undetected.

Thanks
    i have been using system cheat hacks on gta online and i to can say that they are very much undetected

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    OnyxBlackSmith is now permanently banned for a chargeback.
    Thank you for being an absolute asshole. You're not welcome here ever again.

PS.
    Found that idiot on bunch of other cheat sites including modding sites and rockstar.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

shaduxen (07-13-2017)