Threaded View

Thanks

Dead by Daylight Testimonial

Introduction:
    Hello my fellow readers. I hope you will enjoy this testimonial since I've spent a little of time to write this one.
    So earlier today I bought a 6 month Dead By Daylight cheat subscription. And of course, I've been actually happy.
    I got activated instant. At first glance.

Overall Rating: 9/10.

My Thoughts:
    The first thing i have to say is that the cheat is the best at this time as i'm writing this testimonial. The thoughts of always jukeing the killer or to find survivors makes the game funnier. I keep playing with the survivors and i keep jukeing the killer, 3 games now i haven't been detected by the killer thru the whole game. And as the killer, only 2 has escaped in total of all my games played. my last game with survivor got me to rank 1 and i'm so happy to have finally reached it, and for two hours ago i reached rank 1 as a killer.
    the only thing i could have wanted is a auto-perfect skill check. although the cheat is the best at the moment, it misses the one function to never ever being detected as a survivor.

Thanks for reading my testimonial, it has been written with love. If you notice any grammar errors feel free to correct me.

Please do credit me if you're going to use this layout!
    Last edited by Daylight; 07-17-2016 at 07:51 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daylight For This Useful Post:

Death (07-17-2016),Psychopath (07-17-2016),Scythe (07-17-2016),SystemFiles (07-17-2016)