Thanks

DirtyBomb and Overall Reviews

Hello guys nelson here just have some things to say.

Now I have used this website for a bit now mostly for Ark until it got hard to cheat on it but anyway lets not get in to that over the time I have used system cheats I have enjoyed the cheats they offer never once being banned which if you ask me is pretty good since hacking on big games is getting harder and harder as the years go sure some games are easier to get banned on like CSGO but that isn't system cheat that is how you use the cheats there is always a small chace you will be banned I mean come on you are cheating but not only are the cheats up to date but when the game updates the coder is on the job fast and most often than not is back up within hours of going done depending on the update but not to give the scriptwriter all the credit because the admins and the mods are some of the most friendliest people I have talked to and they understand what you are trying to do and find a fix to it as fast as they can which I can't say for some of the other sites plus guys most cheats are under $10 which is good since other site are like $15-25 but anyway I have some ratings.

Key. :biggrin: - 1 star - :biggrin: - 2 star :biggrin: - 3 star :biggrin: - 4 star :biggrin: - 5 star

Prices- :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Staff- :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Safety- :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Updated- :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Cheats- :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Now on to DirtyBomb

I have bought the tester pack like 6 times since money is tight atm so when I feel like playing DirtyBomb I buy it and oh boy I love this cheat I have played for a long time now and still havent been banned like what more can you ask for and I don't go easy I go full rage I have only been called out once and that's it yes its true they could just report and not say anything but even if that is true I still havent been banned so what can I say the safety on the cheat is good don't say its my fault if you do get banned tho I could just be getting very lucky but I just think this is just a very good cheat and very well scripted and I would tell anyone of my friends to buy this cheat

I would like to finish of by saying if you ever need a tester for the DirtyBomb cheat hit me up (this isn't me begging for free cheat I am just offering my time to test this cheat full-time and see how long it take me to get banned if it does even get me banned so please don't think I am begging because im not I am happy to keep buying the tester when I can)

Anyway am going to wrap this up with saying thanks for providing a safe way of cheating ~Nelson
    Last edited by nelson293; 07-17-2016 at 01:41 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nelson293 For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (07-17-2016),Scythe (07-17-2016),SystemFiles (07-17-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 794 Posts
    Thank you for the positive review! Glad you enjoy the cheats.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Death For This Useful Post:

nelson293 (07-17-2016)

Thanks
    Thank you for your kind words. We always appreciate positive reviews, especially when someone detailed explain everything that is important at buying cheats!

Best Regards,
    Scythe!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,906 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Thank you for this amazing and detailed review. We appreciate it!

Thanks
    No problem guys keep the good work up

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nelson293 For This Useful Post:

Scythe (07-17-2016)