Thread: Anti Cheat ?

Thanks

Anti Cheat ?

Hello System Cheat Staff i have a question so with your cheats sometimes with certain games it will say No Anti Cheat. Does this mean the game cant bust you for having cheats and can can you or does this mean that system cheats dosent support any kind of anti banning software for that certain game ?

Thanks
    I may be wrong but when the game doesn't have a Anti Cheat, it doesn't mean you won't get banned. You must remember that the game does have GM/Dev(s) that can manually ban you.

It's just like CS:GO where there's VAC ban & Overwatch Ban. VAC happens when cheat is detected whilst Overwatch is when you play with cheat obviously.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,459 Times in 1,437 Posts
    With no anti-cheat we basically mean that the game does not have an anti-cheat. However, if you are referring to any third-party league anti-cheats they are not supported.

Thanks
    Ok thank you guys for replying quickly I really appreciate you guys at system cheats and I really enjoy the cheats very much thank you once again for your help

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ChristianJ25 For This Useful Post:

SystemFiles (07-15-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianJ25 View Post
    Ok thank you guys for replying quickly I really appreciate you guys at system cheats and I really enjoy the cheats very much thank you once again for your help
    I am glad we were able to help you, have fun with our cheat and thanks for the kind words Christian!
    Regards, hanspeter