Thread: Question

Thanks

Question

This may or may not be the right place to ask this, but it seemed to be the best fit.

My old computer that I used the loader on has reached the end of its life , I already got a free HWID reset, and my days are dwindling down on my subscription.
    I got a new computer a couple days ago and I'm going to be purchasing a new subscription, but my question is if I purchase a new subscription, while I currently have a couple days left on my current, will i have to also purchase a HWID reset in order to use the loader on my new pc?

If so, can I wait for my current sub to end and repurchase afterwards and not have to buy a HWID reset?

Thanks for the help! You guys are "da best"

Thanks
    Feel free to make HWID reset request buddy. If everything is legit, you will get another free reset.
    But you will need to run loader on that new computer, so i can check everything.

Best Regards,
    Scythe!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

dster (07-10-2016)

Thanks
    Thanks Scythe! I might not be able to get to it for a week, I am going on vacation for a week and then ill be back and using again!

Thanks
    No problem dster. Just create another thread when you got error message by loader about changing computer.
    Enjoy your vacation buddy. I will go and close this thread then.