Thanks

Post Dutch > English translations (un-official) (free)

Hello SystemCheats,

are you not that great with English but is your Dutch good enough to get it translated, then you're at the right post. I'll translate anything for you to English for free. This may be handy in the following cases: Customer Support, Questions, Reviews, and Feedback. Then, I'll provide the needed text to a moderator or user who then can gladly answer your question. If (of course) needed I'll translate that for you as well.

Hallo SystemCheats,

ben jij niet niet zo good in Engels maar is jouw Nederlands goed genoeg om het te laten vertalen, dan ben je op het juiste adres. Ik vertaal (gratis en voor niks) elke Nederlandse paragraaf of alinea dat te maken heeft met/omtrend SystemCheats. Dit kan érg handig zijn met bijvoorbeeld: Klantenservice, Vragen, Recensies en Commentaar. Daarna zal ik de benodigde (vertaalde) tekst naar een Moderator sturen die jou dan behulpzaam verder kan helpen.

Format:

Dutch > English or English > Dutch:
    Text:

Benodigheden:

Nederlands > Engels of Engels > Nederlands:
    Tekst:
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jurrie08 For This Useful Post:

SystemFiles (07-11-2016)

Thanks
    I've moved the thread to off topic section instead. The section you posted at previously is for support instead.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dilzl0 For This Useful Post:

Scythe (07-10-2016)