Thanks

Misleading Trial information (regarding Dead by Daylight)

My apologies, I misunderstood the status page.
    Last edited by nchawk; 07-06-2016 at 01:36 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,295 Times in 1,608 Posts
    Our information is not misleading at all. Read the One Day Trial information page: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...al-Information
    Also we have large red bold text on our Dead by Daylight feature page stating that it is only in the Full Package. We also state that you have to check the feature page as cheats can be down for updating for detected. We are trying to be transparant here, however we are unable to do so if some of our customers refuse to read anything. I am sorry but in this case I refuse to accept your critism, I hope you understand.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SystemFiles For This Useful Post:

Death (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Ahh I see what you're saying there is a caveat there about some cheats not being available. I guess seeing it on the status page is what confused me. It wasn't a "refusal to read anything", more of a misunderstanding.

Don't worry though, It's all good.
    Last edited by nchawk; 07-06-2016 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Clarification

Thanks
    It clearly says: currently unavailable on the purchase page, and in the one day trial it says it gives you access to all our available cheats.

Last edited by Jakubi; 07-06-2016 at 02:07 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
    IT clearly says : currently unavailable on the purchase page, and in the one day trial it says it gives you access to all our available cheats.

I clearly said it was a misunderstanding. If you guys are going to be like this I just won't spend anymore money with you. That's fine by me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nchawk View Post
    I clearly said it was a misunderstanding. If you guys are going to be like this I just won't spend anymore money with you. That's fine by me.
    Just wanted to make sure it was all well explained and no more questions regarding this matter, hope you understand.

Regards,
    Jakob

Thanks
    I'm seeing this a lot now.. but wouldn't the simple thing to do is just to warn everyone in the One Day Trial page that the Dead by Daylight cheat isn't available.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flunky631 View Post
    I'm seeing this a lot now.. but wouldn't the simple thing to do is just to warn everyone in the One Day Trial page that the Dead by Daylight cheat isn't available.
    Agree with you, will ask the Admins to write a notice there.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,551 Times in 2,311 Posts
    It's already there since we had a lot of people not paying attention.

We are giving you the possibility to try out all our available cheats for a really small amount of money. This way you know what you get before buying a subscription for the long run.
    Please note that some of our cheats are exclusive to Full Package for some time before it's available in One Day Trial. Check the feature page before you buy the One Day Trial!
    To make your life even easier we implemented a bunch of payment services. You can even buy the trial using your phone!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

hanspeter16 (07-06-2016)