Thanks

BO3 and CS:GO Review

BO3 was fan-****ing-tastic for the 2 days before I was banned. Cannot recommend because of the speed of which I received the ban and the fashion I used it.

CS:GO working great, no ban, no bugs.

My 2 cents is be careful. Aimbots will pretty much get you instant detected even if you are using it to slightly tweak your aim, which is how I used it. I would aim at the person, get extremely close the them, if not on them, and use the smooth aim to fix any small error.

I do not think it is SystemCheat's fault I got banned, but rather a lack of warning. I would have been so much more careful if I knew how easy it was to be banned in CoD. I was still being adequately careful, which is why I'm partially confused.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxYasuo For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (07-02-2016),Scythe (07-02-2016)

Thanks
    Thanks for the review xxYasuo & sorry to hear that you got banned on Bo3.

You can find legit settings that can avoid getting yourself banned here if you ever plan to purchase Bo3 again : https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ngs-Rage-Legit
    As for CS:GO, you should try not to cheat till a really obvious extend as a ban is still possible there due to overwatch. Take note that regardless of what type of cheat used, it's always possible to get banned depending on how the user uses it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,906 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Thank you for the feedback and I agree that we should make it a bit more clear to people that they should play legit in BO3. It is stated on the forum, but obviously most customers will only check the forum if they have a problem (so usually when it is to late).

Thanks
    Thank you xxYasuo,
    It's not just Black Ops 3, customers should be carefull with all the games they cheat on, especially the ones that have player reports or even overwatch like csgo.
    Always remember to play it safe and try to hide it.
    Once again thank you for your review and i hope you stay with us for a long time.
    Happy Cheating.

Thanks
    I had 100% challenge completion and season pass, I won't be buying BO3 again. I completed everything in the game prior to being banned. I really do not see how I was banned on BO anyways, I was playing pretty legit. I was even using OP weapons to try to use the excuse of that the weapon was just OP, like the auto-shotgun.

As for CS:GO, I only look if I hear footsteps or if they shoot, even if they kill me, but I'll keep them in my mind in the corner of the screen. I even made a photoshop that my rank was Global Elite and put it on my Steam Profile to make it look like I was a super-smurf.