Thanks

"We are giving you the possibility to try out all our available cheats"

"We are giving you the possibility to try out all our available cheats for a really small amount of money. This way you know what you get before buying a subscription for the long run."

Says the 24 hours subscription. But oh! There is no dead by daylight???

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lostreality View Post
    "We are giving you the possibility to try out all our available cheats for a really small amount of money. This way you know what you get before buying a subscription for the long run."

Says the 24 hours subscription. But oh! There is no dead by daylight???
    No, because Dead by day light is not available yet, that package only includes all our available cheats.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jakubi For This Useful Post:

Scythe (07-01-2016)

Thanks
    "No, because Dead by day light is not available yet," Its available for full packaged users, so tell me how it is not "available" yet?
    "Dead by Daylight cheat -available- for Full Package users!" what other way do you use the word available for? sure at the moment its not b/c its "updating" otherwise in the cheat status it is "undetected" if it was under "closed beta" Then it would not be "available" am i teaching you something jakob? so in the future id expect DBD to come to that 24hr packaged otherwise this site is very wrong how they do their work.

Thanks
    Strange because if you notice it says currently unavailable in the following picture:

If it says its says its ONLY available with the full package its not gonna be on the one day package because we say its ONLY in the full package, i hope you understand, thank you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jakubi For This Useful Post:

Flunky (07-02-2016)

Thanks
    "No, because Dead by day light is not available yet," Its available for full packaged users, so tell me how it is not "available" yet?
    "Dead by Daylight cheat -available- for Full Package users!" what other way do you use the word available for? sure at the moment its not b/c its "updating" otherwise in the cheat status it is "undetected" if it was under "closed beta" Then it would not be "available" am i teaching you something jakob? so in the future id expect DBD to come to that 24hr packaged otherwise this site is very wrong how they do their work.
    As soon DBD cheat will be release to single subscription, it will be available in One-Day-Trial as well. Don't worry about it, you will be able to test it with one day trial, but as i said, as soon it's going to be released.

Thanks
    all you are teaching us is that you cant read that cheats page. At the top of that cheats page it clearly states in big red letters: Note: Dead by Daylight cheat is currently available only to Full Package customers!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ctddd For This Useful Post:

hanspeter16 (07-02-2016),Scythe (07-02-2016)