Thanks

Battlefield hardline

I would like to express my satisfaction of your great hack. BFH SC esp is one of the best hack I've tried and as much as other sites hacks can offer. i have to say SC is one of the top of the line hacks out there. 10/10. Works very well on all the games i played.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dontflopallday For This Useful Post:

boringbob (06-27-2016),Boston10 (06-21-2016),Death (06-21-2016),Jakubi (06-21-2016),Kaito (06-21-2016),MrFway (06-21-2016),Psychopath (07-07-2016),Scythe (06-21-2016),SystemFiles (06-21-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 794 Posts
    Thanks for the positive review man!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Appreciate it that you took your time to write a positive review, thank you.

Thanks
    Thanks for kind words bud. We appreciate that.
    We're glad to hear that you're enjoying playing with our products.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,907 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Thank you for your review. We appreciate the kind words! Enjoy your subscription.

Thanks
    I've heard alot of people are getting banned using these cheats that are apparently proteced by Anti ban software does it actually work and will spending my money actually keep me playing

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianJ25 View Post
    I've heard alot of people are getting banned using these cheats that are apparently proteced by Anti ban software does it actually work and will spending my money actually keep me playing
    Look man i have used the hack multiple times and i never got banned. I reached lvl 22 just for a day or 2 without being banned. Play style plays a very big role on not getting banned as you only use the esp. The hack is undetected. Make sure all drivers installed, os updated and punkbuster is up to date then you inject the hack. Like i said playing style is important. Dont be obvious. Kill as much as you want and die multiple times. Players will think you are good but wont suspect you hacking. However, if you are below lvl 20 and number 1 on the leaderboard chances are huge that they'll suspect you hacking. Theyll spectate you. Pray you wont get reported and the next time you log in only to find out you are already ban. Never happend in my case though. Play style is the key role. Learn it by heart.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,907 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianJ25 View Post
    If one of our cheats gets detected we take it down and we update it accordingly. This does happens sometimes however for most of our games it never happened. For example only XIGNCODE and EAC are anti-cheats that actually seem to do something. A reason people sometimes falsely blame us for their ban is when they have abused the cheat, got reported and after that get banned. We sometimes even have people telling us they think a cheat is detected because they got FairFight banned! While FairFight is a server-sided anti-cheat and doesn't even scan for cheats (it scans your gameplay). Now I am not saying our cheats are undetectable, no cheat on the internet is. I am not saying if you use our cheats you have a 0% risk of getting banned. The risk of getting banned will always be there, no matter what cheat you use. So if you absolutely cannot afford to get banned, you shouldn't use cheats at all. Note by the way that I am very sure our detection rates are much lower relative to most other cheat sites on the internet. I hope this answers your question a bit