Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks

Discussion about Overwatch cheat

Quote Originally Posted by boringbob View Post
    Saw the trailers and seems good game. Going to try it out.
    could you guys make a hack for overwatch please?
    Last edited by Zero27; 06-15-2016 at 07:33 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by khpark20 View Post
    could you guys make a hack for overwatch please?
    If you want to request a cheat your should first read this: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...re-requesting)
    But answering your question, i'm really sorry but we cant make one, Blizzard sues every cheat makers and since we dont want to get sued we wont make one.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,341 Times in 1,618 Posts
    We will maybe have a cheat for Overwatch however it will take a while until the decision will be made. Stay tuned for me info!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemFiles View Post
    We will maybe have a cheat for Overwatch however it will take a while until the decision has been made. Stay tuned for me info!
    who has the right answer? one person is saying they cant make one and the other is saying that there might be a cheat

Thanks
    Thanked 4,341 Times in 1,618 Posts
    I have the right info as I am an administrator. We are looking into our options basically. The biggest challenge will be legal issues, however we are investigating that. There is nothing illegal in what we do however large companies can always exploit the law with expensive resources. Therefore we have to be careful in the case of Blizzard. So it comes down to the point where simply haven't made a decision yet. So no promises.

Thanks
    Definitely something to be careful with. All ready 3 providers tried doing this and recieved a cease and desist letter and swifty discontinued the idea. But (someone) don't know if i can say other providers so ill say that, has been sued before by blizzard for botting and made an overwatch hack and have been sued again only to win the case once more. So I'd say go for it if you think you have to team ready to take what ever actions are necessary. But overall if a cheat like this were created i'd buy it right away.

P.S. Not trying to scare off the idea or anything just trying to give some insight on blizzards history.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carson4550 For This Useful Post:

boringbob (07-14-2016),Jakubi (06-16-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by carson4550 View Post
    Definitely something to be careful with. All ready 3 providers tried doing this and recieved a cease and desist letter and swifty discontinued the idea. But (someone) don't know if i can say other providers so ill say that, has been sued before by blizzard for botting and made an overwatch hack and have been sued again only to win the case once more. So I'd say go for it if you think you have to team ready to take what ever actions are necessary. But overall if a cheat like this were created i'd buy it right away.

P.S. Not trying to scare off the idea or anything just trying to give some insight on blizzards history.
    Thank you for your concern, but SystemFiles knows almost everything about the case as he needs to know what to avoid when making a cheat for Overwatch.

Thanks
    please make one if you can if you do i will buy it right away. be careful though and update me if the hack is going to be made or not

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by khpark20 View Post
    please make one if you can if you do i will buy it right away. be careful though and update me if the hack is going to be made or not
    I'm sure that when/if the cheat is released we will be sure to let everyone know. We are all happy to see the amount of excitement that the community is expressing for the cheat but at the same time we have to weight the risks of releasing such a cheat.

Thanks
    oh yeah il be around if u guys decide to get something down , i know around 15-*20 people that will pay for an OW tool , its a really hard job with the blizzard protection but is worth it imo , gl and i hope to see this dream come true

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast