Thanks

CSGO HACK Question

Hello , i want to purchase CSGO hack but i have some questions ...

1> When it was detected last ?

2> If i put loader in USB after injecting hack can i take out USB and hack will still work with the game or i have to close the game then i can take out USB otherwise hack will not work on game ...

Thank you .

Thanks
    1. Our CS:GO cheat has never been detected since the release.

2. You should be able to unplug your USB after injecting the cheat, then again, I've never tried it & my answer is all based on my own experience from other areas. There shouldn't be any harm testing it out yourself though.

Thanks
    Our Cheat has never been detected.

2. Yes, it should work after injecting our Cheat.

Hope to see you as our future customer.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,595 Times in 1,696 Posts
    You could even unplug the USB driver after opening the loader (so while it is still running). However this way you will not able to use config files. Yet I would still call this the safest approach.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemFiles View Post
    You could even unplug the USB driver after opening the loader (so while it is still running). However this way you will not able to use config files. Yet I would still call this the safest approach.
    well yes i am doing it ... as from past bad experience .. i think VAC check system during gameplay thats why i thought it might be best idea to unplug that damn USB after inject .... yes it working fine ... i already purchased the hack cause i know you guys provide the best experience in every game and i played yesterday only once i had vac kick but then i checked i had to make DEP always On ... then it was fine , i am playing legit ... keeping my K/D ratio non obvious .... lets see how the journey goes for 1 month .. if it good then i am happy to get that damn 6 months for it

Also CSGO Hack of SC never detected by VAC ?? in past history since it was made ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    well yes i am doing it ... as from past bad experience .. i think VAC check system during gameplay thats why i thought it might be best idea to unplug that damn USB after inject .... yes it working fine ... i already purchased the hack cause i know you guys provide the best experience in every game and i played yesterday only once i had vac kick but then i checked i had to make DEP always On ... then it was fine , i am playing legit ... keeping my K/D ratio non obvious .... lets see how the journey goes for 1 month .. if it good then i am happy to get that damn 6 months for it

Also CSGO Hack of SC never detected by VAC ?? in past history since it was made ?
    CSGO hack was never detected by VAC

7. The Following User Says Thank You to L33T For This Useful Post:

Scythe (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post

Yes, since we released the CS:GO cheat it was never detected by VAC.