Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gtx 1080

Hybrid View

Thanks

Gtx 1080

Has anyone bought the GTX 1080 yet? Just came out today^^
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
    Thanks
    Not buying the "founders edition" ( reference card) waiting on msi to come out with their version OR wait until they come out the 1080 Ti
    I am a 25 year old gay woman who has had a crush on an older woman at work and resently found out she isn't interested in me. Oh well, so I am trying to find that woman who would enjoy my company. I am a nice woman who will respect your situation if you want this to be our little secret. I might be up for a threesome, but would really enjoy the two of us. I am gainfully employed so I am not looking for handouts, but I do enjoy shopping and thought that might be a fun first date. I love beach walks, feeling the wind in my hair, and cooking. Want to know more, we can chat through e mails, but must have voice verification before we meet. Still want to explore this? Just reply, I am home and ready : -)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    yea i'm going to buy the MSI version too.

Thanks
    Bastards, im not jealous or anything at all

Thanks
    Get the one with the water cooler installed with it

Thanks
    don't like it, I like the simple MSI design +

Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts
    MSI Fa*gots *Ohhh, shots fired...*
    Nahhh, I'm joking.... everybody has their good and bad experience with brands.
    I myself doing just fine with ASUS and always had so.. ASUS all the way.
    My suggestion to everybody who's planning to upgrade. If money is not an issue for you and your current gpu is doing just fine in latest game, then just wait for 1080 ti
    As soon as 1080 ti released, price for gtx 1080 will probably gonna to go slightly down and you will have all the benchmarks and the necessary information if it's worth to upgrade or nah.

Thanks
    I pay for FPS not for actual gameplay, that's why I'm getting GTX 1080 and then the Ti version (jk i wish i was that rich)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flunky631 View Post
    I pay for FPS not for actual gameplay, that's why I'm getting GTX 1080 and then the Ti version (jk i wish i was that rich)
    Same here haha

Thanks
    No way, Im buying the new AMD VR ready card, its $300 cheaper and I just got my HTC Vive.