Thanks

Concern about VAC

Im planning on purchasing a cheat for a Non VAC game.
    I also play csgo legit.
    So, i fear a possible VAC ban on a banwave.

Does the loader leaves any traces on your files or i'm good?
    Reminding that i won't be using a csgo cheat.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,341 Times in 1,618 Posts
    That is a very good question. The best suggestion I have for you is to put the loader on a USB drive and have it plugged in while using the cheat on the non VAC game. If it is not a Steam game also make sure Steam is closed. After you are done playing with our cheat just unplug the USB driver and everything should be fine. All files created by our software can be found in the loader folder. You should be fine without using this USB method however it is a great solution if you want to be absolutely safe.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SystemFiles For This Useful Post:

Death (05-22-2016)

Thanks
    You don't risk a VAC ban if the game you are cheating on doesn't support VAC.
    You should be safe using a Non-VAC game cheat.

Thanks
    Well if you use a cheat on a Non-VAC game you wont be VAC banned like maxownage01 said.
    I've used the CS:GO cheat for almost a year and I still play it today with no VAC even after the VAC wave, as long as you don't do anything suspicious your good, even if it's a Non-VAC game try to play it cool and don't do anything that gives you out.

Have Fun Cheating

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero27 View Post
    Well if you use a cheat on a Non-VAC game you wont be VAC banned like maxownage01 said.
    I've used the CS:GO cheat for almost a year and I still play it today with no VAC even after the VAC wave, as long as you don't do anything suspicious your good, even if it's a Non-VAC game try to play it cool and don't do anything that gives you out.

Have Fun Cheating
    Well, sometimes valve gets people banned for simply loading a cheat loader that also provides CSGO cheats, (even if you use the loader for a completely different game)

Quote Originally Posted by SystemFiles View Post
    That is a very good question. The best suggestion I have for you is to put the loader on a USB drive and have it plugged in while using the cheat on the non VAC game. If it is not a Steam game also make sure Steam is closed. After you are done playing with our cheat just unplug the USB driver and everything should be fine. All files created by our software can be found in the loader folder. You should be fine without using this USB method however it is a great solution if you want to be absolutely safe.
    Hmm, good knowing all the files remain on the loader folder.
    Some other cheats leave files on temp folders and appdata etc, that could be easily picked up by a future vac banwave.

The game in question is UT4, thankfully not a steam game, i can simply close it then.

Thanks for the answer mate.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,341 Times in 1,618 Posts
    You are welcome! I hope to see you becoming a customer soon