Thanks

Possible to upgrade subscriptions?

I wanted to buy 6 months full package but I wont get my paycheck in 3 weeks, I can only afford 1 month right now. Will I able to upgrade my 1 month full package to 6 months after 3 weeks? its gonna save me a lot of money if I can upgrade just paying for the difference. If not I might as well wait for 3 weeks maybe even grab it during the summer sale.

Thanks
    I do not think, that this is possible, you would be able to buy another month and it would stack up, but as we do not have any 5-Month-Subscription, you won't be able to do so when you want 6 months.
    Best regards

Thanks
    sounds like you are not 100% sure, anychance we can get an official confirmation? I was able to do this on the competitor site if I ask support to do so. I'll purchase 1 month for 30$ then just pay the difference for the 6 month pack to upgrade my sub. It saved me a lot of money and it would be nice if you guys offer the same feature. all good if its final I guess I'll just wait till summer sale or something.

Thanks
    I doubt so. If you buy a 1 month & a 6 month afterwards, it'll just add up. You probably won't receive any discounted price to upgrade it totally to only 6 months.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,302 Times in 1,610 Posts
    I can give you two options:

1. Wait and buy 6 months of Full Package.
    2. Buy one month of Full Package and buy three months later and PM Psychopath.

If you decide to take the second option make sure to link to my post when you PM him.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SystemFiles For This Useful Post:

lejun23 (05-23-2016),Team Faglets (05-23-2016)

Thanks
    Thanks for the response, its nice to see owners/admins are actually trying to help and get involved in the community. I really appreciate you guys trying to help my broke ass make a value purchase lol. For option 2, is it only limited to upgrade for 3 months later? I was planning to upgrade to a 6 month full package, also and does it mean I'll only have to pay for the difference? 30$ for the first month then ill just pay another 40$ to upgrade it to 6 months when I get my paycheck?

EDIT: Sorry I didnt quite get that on the first time I read it, you mean If I buy one month full package then 3 months, I can PM psychopath so he can upgrade that to 6 months? cost me 10$ more but that sounds reasonable. is that correct?
    Last edited by lejun23; 05-23-2016 at 03:31 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,302 Times in 1,610 Posts
    Do the following:

1. Buy 1 month of Full Package.
    2. Enjoy it for a while.
    3. Buy 3 months of Free2Play Package (it will make up for the difference).
    4. PM Psychopath and link him to this post.
    5. Psychopath will switch you to 6 months of Full Package and disable your Free2Play package.

Sounds good?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SystemFiles For This Useful Post:

hanspeter16 (05-23-2016),Team Faglets (05-23-2016)

Thanks
    Thank you so much I'll do that!

Thanks
    Question answered