Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 14 Times in 4 Posts

    DB [Ask] Dirty Bomb Hack

    Hello , i am new to DB and interested to get this awesome DB hack but i have some questions .. First this hack how much secure ? I mean how many times SC got detected by DB anticheat system ? ; secondly i saw DB forum they mentioned some programs can get you flagged or banned and among them " Injector " , so i guess SC may have own injector but if i run it will i get ban as per DB ? ; they can detect injectors so how i will inject SC hack to DB ?

    Price looks awesome .. Please answer my inquires asap so i can make my decision and start enjoying with SC

    Never stop hacking never surrender

  2. #2
    Scythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    In My Town
    Posts
    3,124
    Thanks
    2,262
    Thanked 749 Times in 629 Posts
    Well, players take the risk as soon they start cheating. You can play with cheat for 2 years without a problem, and then suddenly get banned.
    There is no way to predict the detection, so we can't guarantee you for sure that you will be safe for 2 years, but you can always have fake account.
    We had one detection in DB if i'm right. If we find out that our loader is detected, we update our loader as soon it's possible. Those updates are pretty fast.
    It would be mean of me to tell you that we can guarantee you safety for long time, but trust me, any cheat out there cannot guarantee you safety.
    There is two facts that can make you banned. I just explained first.
    Second one is you. Players often think if they have undetected cheat, that they can do whatever they want. They can play Aimbot all the way, that they can shoot people through wall and things like that. That's not truth. Your actions can easily get you reported or even banned without cheat being detected.
    So you digged the hole, and you jumped into it.
    I hope you find your answer in my post. If you have any more doubts or more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

    Best Regards,
    Leo.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 14 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Well, players take the risk as soon they start cheating. You can play with cheat for 2 years without a problem, and then suddenly get banned.
    There is no way to predict the detection, so we can't guarantee you for sure that you will be safe for 2 years, but you can always have fake account.
    We had one detection in DB if i'm right. If we find out that our loader is detected, we update our loader as soon it's possible. Those updates are pretty fast.
    It would be mean of me to tell you that we can guarantee you safety for long time, but trust me, any cheat out there cannot guarantee you safety.
    There is two facts that can make you banned. I just explained first.
    Second one is you. Players often think if they have undetected cheat, that they can do whatever they want. They can play Aimbot all the way, that they can shoot people through wall and things like that. That's not truth. Your actions can easily get you reported or even banned without cheat being detected.
    So you digged the hole, and you jumped into it.
    I hope you find your answer in my post. If you have any more doubts or more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

    Best Regards,
    Leo.
    Well thanks for your in depth answer , But let me tell you i am a pro cheater hehe , i am not new customer in SC , i had Full pack for 6 months before and i played Blacklight and AAPG very long time . I don't want guarantee but i want to know past incident so i can predict the cheat's longevity , anyways the first info you provided i want to ask that if i use smurf account and banned will my main also banned ? , i mean do they ban with HWID like Ghost recon phantoms ... i had experienced that recently and that makes me scare lol ... they ban my smurf accounts i don't care actually . Also i do not like rage cheating at all and i play Legit settings which i guess i can have after i purchase the hack from the SC community . But you didn't answer my main concern here which is the injection process , cause i noticed DB forum mentioned any injector process can get you banned so my question is how SC injection works and avoid this ... ? i saw before DB starts their personal anti cheat Nexon security starting . So if i start SC loader first before starting the game it can detect as suspicious program .... so how the injection works with SC ?

  4. #4
    boringbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 145 Times in 104 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    Well thanks for your in depth answer , But let me tell you i am a pro cheater hehe , i am not new customer in SC , i had Full pack for 6 months before and i played Blacklight and AAPG very long time .
    Welcome back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    I don't want guarantee but i want to know past incident so i can predict the cheat's longevity , anyways the first info you provided i want to ask that if i use smurf account and banned will my main also banned ? , i mean do they ban with HWID like Ghost recon phantoms ... i had experienced that recently and that makes me scare lol ... they ban my smurf accounts i don't care actually .
    Also i do not like rage cheating at all and i play Legit settings which i guess i can have after i purchase the hack from the SC community . But you didn't answer my main concern here which is the injection process , cause i noticed DB forum mentioned any injector process can get you banned so my question is how SC injection works and avoid this ... ?
    AFAIK they don't HW ban your acc. You can always make a clean acc (new MAC, IP, deleted temp files and leftovers...)
    Well basically you don't have to be concerned about that. SystemFiles is using advanced method which even randomize loader's name so AC can't catch you that easily, there's posibility as always...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    i saw before DB starts their personal anti cheat Nexon security starting . So if i start SC loader first before starting the game it can detect as suspicious program .... so how the injection works with SC ?
    Yeah it's important to start loader before the game to bypass Nexon Security. How it's done is our concern. Yours is to enjoy in the game.


    Conclusion: You are always at the risk of getting banned when you use cheats. It's cat-mouse relation between cheaters-anticheaters. Some get along together, some doesn't
    To minimum your posibility of getting banned you can always check forums and live cheat status.

    If you have any other question(s) feel free to ask. Thanks.
    Last edited by boringbob; 05-21-2016 at 10:11 AM.
    ~ Regards, boringbob.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 14 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boringbob View Post
    Welcome back.


    Well basically you don't have to be concerned about that. SystemFiles is using advanced method which even randomize loader's name so AC can't catch you that easily, there's posibility as always...


    Yeah it's important to start loader before the game to bypass Nexon Security. How it's done is our concern. Yours is to enjoy in the game.


    Conclusion: You are always at the risk of getting banned when you use cheats. It's cat-mouse relation between cheaters-anticheaters. Some get along together, some doesn't
    To minimum your posibility of getting banned you can always check forums and live cheat status.

    If you have any other question(s) feel free to ask. Thanks.
    Again thanks for your amazing answer ....

    Last question which i guess you missed

    Do Nexon security ban HWID ? if i cheat on my Smurf account and get banned will my main also banned ? [ I am asking from Anti cheat automatic catch point of view ( Might be update reason of game or hack update reason ) not Public report point of view ] ;
    also if i am banned in DB will my steam account show [ Banned status in my steam profile ] banned like for example if i am banned in CSGO or VAC anticheat based games ?

  6. #6
    boringbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 145 Times in 104 Posts
    Yeah, I edited my post just a minute before you posted lol

    Anyways, I'll repeat.

    AFAIK they don't HW ban your acc. You can always make a clean acc (new MAC, IP, deleted temp files and leftovers...)

    Your Smurf and main might get linked, and if you don't want that get yourself VPN (Vypr for example).

    Yeah Steam shows you are banned.
    Last edited by boringbob; 05-21-2016 at 10:42 AM.
    ~ Regards, boringbob.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 54 Times in 40 Posts
    Ok
    Here are some information for you
    As Dirty Bomb approaches Open Beta, they are kicking up ban policies a notch to combat the issue of hackers. Any player that is detected as hacking will be permanently banned from Dirty Bomb. Whether they were caught through our anti-cheat program, via a GM's monitoring or through an investigation triggered by a player report, and they are also thinking about something like overwatch but havent decide yet.

    Flagged while playing Dirty Bomb:
    Cheat Engine
    “Injector” type programs
    Sandboxie
    Most Macro Programs and Autoclickers
    Last edited by Witch; 05-21-2016 at 11:01 AM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Witch For This Useful Post:

    boringbob (05-21-2016)

  9. #8

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 14 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch View Post
    Ok
    Here are some information for you
    As Dirty Bomb approaches Open Beta, they are kicking up ban policies a notch to combat the issue of hackers. Any player that is detected as hacking will be permanently banned from Dirty Bomb. Whether they were caught through our anti-cheat program, via a GM's monitoring or through an investigation triggered by a player report, and they are also thinking about something like overwatch but havent decide yet.
    Ok enough with the questions lets try this **** hehe !!
    I hope i can find some hardcore legit config for this around the forum or please help me with that !!
    If i survive this month i am gonna get this **** for next 6 months woohoo

  10. #9
    Scythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    In My Town
    Posts
    3,124
    Thanks
    2,262
    Thanked 749 Times in 629 Posts
    You can find some legit settings here shared by our customers. If they worked for them, I'm sure it will work for you as well.
    https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ngs-Rage-Legit

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •