Thanks

Has the Dirty Bomb cheat ever been detected?

Has it EVER been detected, and does it work right now? I know there is a cheat status, but I know numerous sites which have said it's all undetected yet they didn't work anyway.
    Also, how many bans have there been in the last year that you know of?

Thanks
    Well, we don't keep track of it. But there was some people who abused the cheat to the maximum. And mostly that's the reason they got banned. Our cheat didn't cause much of bans, few only that we're aware of it.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,337 Times in 1,616 Posts
    We had a detection late 2015. However, this has been resolved.

Thanks
    there was one detection i remember. i cheated all the days before, but didnt get a bann.

with rage settings i got already 2 accs banned, but for me it took more then a week to bann me.

so again SC for dirty bomb is very good at detections

Thanks
    In terms of calculating the ban rates. It all comes down to how much you plan to abuse the cheat. If you plan of hardcore cheating and feasting on entire lobbies then you will be reported and most likely banned due to in-game notice. The actual use of the cheat in conjunction with your game is rarely the cause of the ban. In-game reporting is the leading cause. I am sure there are many community thread that help to explain the right and wrong ways to cheat without getting reported or banned.

Thanks
    The detection rate is pretty much minimal. When they make major updates then SC has to update there cheats. I've used DB for months and months constantly not long ago and I never got banned because I know how to cheat without making it look obvious. Limit Angle 3 so I don't instantly aim at players I actually have to aim for it to actually work and smooth aim on like 10 so it looks smooth following the target. I was using this on my main steam account that is worth more than $9k+ so SC is very reliable.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Loadoutgod For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (05-17-2016),Scythe (05-17-2016),Witch (05-18-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Loadoutgod View Post
    The detection rate is pretty much minimal. When they make major updates then SC has to update there cheats. I've used DB for months and months constantly not long ago and I never got banned because I know how to cheat without making it look obvious. Limit Angle 3 so I don't instantly aim at players I actually have to aim for it to actually work and smooth aim on like 10 so it looks smooth following the target. I was using this on my main steam account that is worth more than $9k+ so SC is very reliable.
    Thanks for your review bro