Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks
    for the feedback.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanks for your kind Words.
    Lifetime will never be added, i guess.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shunshi2 View Post
    Guys the goal with lifetime as i see it is i never have to pay for a supscription again i get access to all the current cheats
    And further ones if support stops that is life
    We cant keep Playing the same games we have to move on

And i Think $150-$250 is fair Price if U ever consider it
    Lifetime Subscriptions are a two sided sword, kind of. I can see, why people would like to have a LifetimeSub. it is easier to just pay once, and have access to everything that follows, sure.
    But the problem is, that (like Leo mentioned), we can not guarantee, that we will support any of our Cheats for a "lifetime", as one day Systemcheats won't exist anymore, for whatever reasons.
    One day, the day will come, and Systemcheats will be down, and from that point in time, we are basicly not providing what you paid for, a lifetime suppport.
    This would cause many users to be upset, and/or even to try charging back the money they paid for the "lifetime" support.
    6 Months of subscription are a fairly long time, which we can be fairly sure of being able to provide support for.

So, as cool as it would be, we will not provide a lifetime support for any of our cheats, as we don't want to promise anything, that we can't be sure of actually being able to do.
    Best Regards, hanspeter.

P.s.: Thanks for the Review dude, we appreciate it!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hanspeter16 For This Useful Post:

Scythe (05-09-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hanspeter16 View Post
    Lifetime Subscriptions are a two sided sword, kind of. I can see, why people would like to have a LifetimeSub. it is easier to just pay once, and have access to everything that follows, sure.
    But the problem is, that (like Leo mentioned), we can not guarantee, that we will support any of our Cheats for a "lifetime", as one day Systemcheats won't exist anymore, for whatever reasons.
    One day, the day will come, and Systemcheats will be down, and from that point in time, we are basicly not providing what you paid for, a lifetime suppport.
    This would cause many users to be upset, and/or even to try charging back the money they paid for the "lifetime" support.
    6 Months of subscription are a fairly long time, which we can be fairly sure of being able to provide support for.

So, as cool as it would be, we will not provide a lifetime support for any of our cheats, as we don't want to promise anything, that we can't be sure of actually being able to do.
    Best Regards, hanspeter.

P.s.: Thanks for the Review dude, we appreciate it!
    no please don't leave us we need systemcheats it's the best

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shunshi2 For This Useful Post:

SystemFiles (05-09-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by boringbob View Post
    Thanks for your kind review, we are glad you are enjoying our cheats and your time with us.

Unfortunately, we don't offer lifetime subscription, sorry.
    And I´m glad you don´t, i´ve always have the feeling that life subscription are kind of tricky and out of support at all, ohh and i want to add that systemcheats is also my home now