Thanks

America's Army Proving Grounds

Hi guys

i would like to hear your thoughts. A few months ago, i bought cheats for AAPG for only 1 month and during this time, i already got banned from every server due to PunkBuster. On this site, they say that they protect us against anti-cheat software such as PB. How is it possible that they can still catch me?

I'd love to read your answers!

Cheers

//Thead Moved.
    Last edited by dilzl0; 04-17-2016 at 04:27 PM.

Thanks
    Hi idontknow,

Although I don't play that game, even though our site might say the cheat is undetected it doesn't mean that it's not detectable. I'm not sure if AAPG is like some other games, another factor that might contribute to a ban is using the cheat till an extremely obvious extent. Lastly, you should always keep track of the game's update. Should there be an update, you should stop cheating for a couple hours & check on the status if it's still safe to use. Hope my advises helps you in future if you're planning to continue cheating!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dilzl0 For This Useful Post:

idontknow (04-18-2016)

Thanks
    That could explain a lot yes! Thanks man!

Thanks
    I used this cheat for about a month and never got a ban from any server. What probably happened is someone submitted evidence of you hacking. For example, when I first started playing, the server started to empty out because they noticed that I had no sway when I walked, and no recoil when I fired. I immediately went into the hack and disabled those settings before someone reported me.

I never had another issue after that. I always take time to look in places even though I know the enemy isn't there. The hack was never detected at any time when I played, and I still have a clean account.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TapeGun007 For This Useful Post:

idontknow (04-19-2016),KeremSpielt (04-19-2016),Scythe (04-19-2016),Witch (04-19-2016)

Thanks
    Thanks for your answer bud! Seems like this is most likely what happened to me. Is the hack still working for you now?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,303 Times in 1,610 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by idontknow View Post
    Thanks for your answer bud! Seems like this is most likely what happened to me. Is the hack still working for you now?
    His subscription recently ran out. So currently he is not

Thanks
    Alright, thanks for letting me know