Thread: Unlimited ammo

Thanks

Question Unlimited ammo

Hello, i've been with another provider and tried many others but my last provider has satisfied my needs for a killing floor 2 cheat almost to the fullest and support to the fullest.
    It has all the same features as system cheats. I want to know a few thing does the unlimited ammo not only affect all bullet weapons but also grenades ? I asked my other provider if he could add in unlimited ammo and he did so but he didin't know it also worked for grenades and was just as easy to code.

With that being said i really enjoy my other provider mostly because the coder pays attention to the community and what they ask for, you may be wondering why i'm going to ask this but i will get into it after.

If i pay for the cheat and and ask if you would look into whether or not it is possible to make unlimited ammo possible for projectiles such as flame of flamethrowers, rockets of rpg and bows of crossbow, would you ?

You may be womdering why i'm asking you rather than my other provider. I like the cheap prices here, anytime i can save i try to. Knowing cheat support from tripwire interactive, undetection isn't that important here so i don't bother with that for there games.

That is my question, thank you and this question is meant for systems and the real reason i'm asking here is because again, the prices interest me.
    Last edited by Business; 04-10-2016 at 05:37 AM.

Thanks
    If you haven't looked at this yet, here is a list of our features for Killing Floor 2.

https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...-2-Information

I don't personally know if it works for grenades. I don't own the game otherwise I would check. I did try asking my staff, but I might be the only one awake right now.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,681 Times in 2,370 Posts
    Hey there,
    Unfortunately, it's not working with explosive weapons in mp.
    It's something that SystemFiles is aware of, and might fix it eventually but, not any time soon.
    Currently hes really busy with 'The Division' cheat.

Thanks
    Hi everyone, the replies so far have been on point, i just want to clarify a few things before i make my decision. First off, unlimited grenades does indeed work and i'm positive the coder simply didn't look into it because its probably just as easy as adding unlimited bullet ammo. I know because i've used a public kf2 trainer which isn't hard to find and that was the exact reason why i asked my last provider if he could include his own unlimited ammo, which he did add a few days later. I was afraid of having to use a public trainer which would easily be detected once a anticheat would be included after the games out of early acess which it still has not come out of.

There wasn't much point in buying a kf2 hack just for aimbot or esp if there was a public unlim ammo/grenade (which is updated every now and then) which is a lot more useful, especially considering this game doesn't only consist of bullet firing weapons which makes aimbot useless for most weapons. After he agrees to add unlimited ammo it was more worth my money.

Now as for firebug, demolitionist and crossbow of the upcoming sharpshooter, i have yet to see a working unlimited ammo for these classes weapons. Firebug is one if not the strongest kf2 class at this moment and the upcoming sharpshooter will probably be the strongest class. Demolitionist would probably be the third best class if it actually had enough ammo.

Thanks for the read, i will make a decision in a couple weeks based on the support and the price of systemcheats!
    Last edited by Business; 04-11-2016 at 01:16 PM.

Thanks
    Hi, I am also interested in this!

I've done some digging and every public KF2 cheat provider with unlimited ammo falls short of unlimited projectiles (Rockets, C4, Fire etc...)
    For free public KF2 cheats its the same thing.

What I know from personally using unlimited ammo (from what I remember) is that,
    - In singleplayer unlimited ammo works for everything, from RPG rockets to Flamethrower fire. There's not a single type of weapon ammunition unlimited ammo doesn't affect.
    - Now go into multiplayer with the same unlimited ammo and everything works the same until you use projectile ammunition (Rockets, C4, Fire etc...), so only bullet ammunition is affected by unlimited ammo.

So is it that they made projectiles server-side ? ONLY projectiles ?
    I don't know about you, but that sounds odd. Especially when you take into consideration the fact that grenades which I believe are also like projectiles ARE affected by unlimited ammo!

So it must just be that for online projectiles have a different code or something and you need to edit it seperatly, its odd but thats what I think...

Why would the projectiles be server-side but not the grenades and bullets in multiplayer, I do believe making things server side puts more stress on servers or something of that sort, but why only weapon projectile ammunition...

I'd also like to add that Unlimited Grenades is possible but its seperate from Unlimited ammo, so if you could add Unlimited into the cheat that would be great. I mean... It's available in some free public cheats.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    Hey there,
    Unfortunately, it's not working with explosive weapons in mp.
    It's something that SystemFiles is aware of, and might fix it eventually but, not any time soon.
    Currently hes really busy with 'The Division' cheat.
    I'm assuming hes done with the Division cheat since this was posted about 2 month's and five days ago.
    I don't know if he's too busy with aything else, but if he could look into this, It would be great.

I'd buy it in a instant for 6 month's or 9 month's if that's a option but I'd like to see Unlimited ammo working for projectiles, it would just make the cheat THAT much more worth it.

I hope to get news about whether SystemFiles will be notified about this if he is looking into it etc etc...

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Cronix; 06-16-2016 at 01:22 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cronix For This Useful Post:

Business (06-18-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,408 Times in 1,636 Posts
    I am currently working on different things. I did do some research a while back however I was unable to make Unlimited Ammo work with projectile weapons for multiplayer.

Thanks
    Thank you for the information and also looking into it! Now that i know its not possible, i will purchase the cheat in a few weeks nonetheless!