Threaded View

Thanks

Thank you guys so much!

So, I just wanted to thank you guys so much for the amazing hack. I don't need any other crap other hacks give me just something where I can see people coming from behind me and not have to worry about getting knifed or something. Your hack has been a great addition to help me keep dominating. Before this hack I had a 4.2KD already but after this hack, playing with vehicles has been SO much easier. I don't use it for anything but being in a tank or heli to help me see people without having to guess where people are and end up spending 80% of the match trying to find people. With this hack, get right into the action and blast away! The only thing I would love to ask for is if there was some way to hide this hack on a recording software. External hack? Because I want to record some vehicle footage and it would be much easier with this hack to find people so I don't waste hours looking for people and wasting precious hard drive space in the process. This way I could get into the action, get my kills, record the 20-30min match and save A LOT of hard drive space. Also, I love this hack so much I extended my VIP by an extra 6 months for now and considering of doing it again soon (maybe, BF5 is coming out when?). Anyway, again thank you guys so much for the great hack! It helps a huge bunch not to make me a god at Battlefield, but to make me a better god at Battlefield
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tony_hacks For This Useful Post:

DevilUS (03-26-2016),KeremSpielt (03-31-2016),Psychopath (03-27-2016),SystemFiles (03-31-2016),Team Faglets (03-31-2016)