Thread: A question

Thanks

Battlefield 4 A question

I've noticed that in certain games, your cheats seem to exclude aimbots for some reason. Which confuses me since (for example) fps games like bf4 is a great game to aimbot in.
    Is this intentional, is the ban rate too high, or is the feature list just outdated or something?
    Would love a reply, so far, from what i've seen, i'll probably become a customer in the following weeks

Thanks
    from what i understand from my personal views is csgo and others banrate is far to high to be using aim-bots for these games. specifically csgo now that people can watch the reply of there games now and report the game you were hacking in. We try our hardest to stay under the rader so our hacks do not get noticed so you can enjoy esp and the other joys of our hacks longer without it getting patched and you having to wait for a update to be released in saying that its your responsibility to use the hacks how ever you want.

i use the hacks for BO3 for awhile now and there is a aimbot fuction that i never use because people can watch the kill cam. and as soon as they see you aimbotting you will be reported but esp has not been detected

I Do recommend systemcheats for you and can tell you now you will not be left last anymore

Have a great day if you have any other questions please feel free to pm me
    Last edited by antzke; 03-24-2016 at 07:56 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to antzke For This Useful Post:

Hawke (03-24-2016),Scythe (03-24-2016)

Thanks
    Hmm, I can see why that's the way it is then.
    Would've loved to see an option for it though, to use when you're , let's say, sniping and you take out long range targets. Would be a lot of fun
    But. I understand why you have it set up the way you do.
    Thanks for the quick response

Thanks
    Question answered.
    If you have any other question, don't hesitate to make another thread and we will help you ASAP!