Thanks

Black Ops 3 SystemCheat

SystemCheats has been a wonderful experience so far for me,

From the first time I've tried it I was real happy about my purchase,

The UI is pretty simple, everyone could see how to set this up; the keys are registered nicely however I do not see caps-lock being a useful standard "Auto Trigger key". (Nor would I know which key to recommend for this)
    The cheats are stable, it won't let you down when configured correctly and from experience and other friends who too use SystemCheats I can definitely say the anti-ban does work.

I do believe games being monitored these days are kind of an extra challenge, but we must not forget the wonderful world of creative developers who can out smart the business world.

SystemCheats has good support and quick help where needed, for example when I needed a hardware reset; it took just minutes!

The things I dislike?
    I definitely would like to see some extra options too smooth auto aiming to a more precise level; the aimbot has plenty of settings, but I'd like for it to be even more "realistic" instead of
    the options we got right now.. This due to the fact that a simple kill-cam can EASILY give you away.

What I mean is more "Life like" aim, at this moment I' can play with all the options all I want, but I still feel like more life like aiming should be possible:
    Please note I have tried all the settings, and definitely played a great amount of time with the Cheats : It's not negative feedback it's just one thing I'd love to see...

In the end I'm real happy with SystemCheats, got great support and have a great time using the product
    I do advice using this if you're willing to ''cheat'', you can customize the cheats so it is more "Player like" but please do not think you will look all that legit.

From experience I can say the Anti-ban works very well and I'm not at all afraid to use this: However keep in mind there's always a slight risk that you need to be willing to take.

So basically; some more features would be neat, more realistic aiming

And maybe another feature like "No recoil", these are the features that truly matter and give you advantage: although this idea truly is against my more realistic aiming idea,
    more features like this would be neat.

Thanks & Kindest regards
    Jason
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to VACmeharder For This Useful Post:

DevilUS (03-24-2016),Dream (03-24-2016),Kaito (03-24-2016),Psychopath (03-24-2016),Scythe (03-24-2016),SystemFiles (03-24-2016),Witch (03-24-2016)

Thanks
    We appreciate the kinds words! We all work very hard as a team to achieve our goals and to provide exceptional customer service experience to all of our customers. I like the idea of having a aim "like a human" to look more realistic. We defiantly take feedback into consideration.

Thanks for your support! If you have any questions or issues please feel free to reach out to us!

Thanks,

DevilUS
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DevilUS For This Useful Post:

VACmeharder (03-24-2016)

Thanks
    Thank you for your review buddy. Glad you're liking our cheats, in a way.
    We do have a feature request section for all games. You can check for BO3 here

Best Regards,
    Leo.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

VACmeharder (03-24-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,906 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your kind words and your feedback. Note that you can find No Recoil under the Misc section.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SystemFiles For This Useful Post:

VACmeharder (03-24-2016)

Thanks
    Thank you for your review.
    We appreciate your kind words and your feedback.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Witch For This Useful Post:

VACmeharder (03-24-2016)

Thanks
    Hey i was having the same issue with aimbot but i find that setting the limiting aim angle to 1 is very legit a world of difference compared to the value of 5 that is the lowest you can reach by using the GUI in game, in order to lower that value you need to do it manually at the configuration file of the cheat.