Thanks

Black Ops 3 hack my opinion!

i only bought the 1 day Trial version but i have to say it was a lot of fun to play with that cheat! And the Menu of the hack is very "Noob friendly" so everyone can use it very easy!

Very good Job guys!

btw i want to buy again a licence but i'm scared to get banned anyways.. a friend of mine told me he got banned
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ViiperMoDz For This Useful Post:

Arthy01 (03-30-2016),Death (03-06-2016),hanspeter16 (03-06-2016),Kaito (03-05-2016),Psychopath (03-05-2016),Scythe (03-05-2016),SystemFiles (03-04-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,906 Times in 1,592 Posts
    I am glad you enjoyed our cheat. If you decide to buy a subscription make sure to be very careful as the game is heavily monitored. The cheat itself is undetected but if you abuse it they might spot you and yes in such situation they will ban you. But if you do not look like a cheater you got nothing to worry about
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    I got banned Too, but if you don't Play with the Boxes and "legit" aimbot settings, won't get banned. So I Can told you, buy it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Valtrex For This Useful Post:

Death (03-06-2016)