Threaded View

Thanks

CS:GO Cheat Review

Before I start this review I'd like to state I've been trying a lot of cheats on a lot of websites, And I have nothing to do with this website beside being a customer.

So let's start with
    Support and Installation :
    I've had no problem with running the cheat, beside two little personal problems.
    My anti-virus kept giving me problems, deleting the cheat and warning me the website is malicious.
    Beside this which happens with most paid-cheats nothing very hard with installing the cheat and running it.
    Like I always do I tried to get support for anything I could think of just to test out the customer support, and someone got to me on Team Speak 3 within less then four minutes.
    Now let's go with the cheat it-self and how user-friendly it is.
    The menu is very easy to learn, I had almost no problem with setting the cheat to my desire using the support I got.
    Support and Installation rating : 10/10, I honestly wish there were more topics about anti-viruses explaining how to make specific viruses ignore this amazing cheat, Although I already know why this happens I wish this topic was more open to the public.
    Wallhacks[3DRADAR] :
    The Wallhack isn't perfect although it still gives you what you need, I've reviewed over 40 different CS:GO cheats and I have to say this one falls above 95% of them, the wallhack won't let you see the whole map and sometimes not all enemies will pop up but you still have the advantage over the noobs.
    Wallhack rating : A fat 8/10.
    Detection :
    This is the most important part of every single CS:GO Cheat, Is it VAC detected, and after playing with this cheat over a month I have to say it isn't, although there wasn't a BAN WAVE yet, this cheat holds to it's ground and goes on top all of the other cheats on the market, GREAT JOB!.
    Detection rating : Solid 10/10.
    Overall systemcheat and systembot rating : 9/10, Didn't have any major issues with the website nor with the cheat.
    I apologize if the colors confuse you and make your eyes hurt, This is my template for every review I do.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixon For This Useful Post:

hanspeter16 (03-01-2016),Kaito (03-01-2016),Psychopath (03-02-2016),SystemFiles (03-02-2016)