Thread: Help!!!!!!

Thanks

Help!!!!!!

I just purchased a cheat on your website and i was given NO CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS WHATSOEVER on how to download them at all. I am extremely dissapointed.
    Please reply. Your teamspeak server also doesnt work. I will be getting a refund soon if you dont help or reply.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,295 Times in 1,608 Posts
    Do not worry. What payment method did you use? If you used PayPal, could it be possible that you are using eCheck? We are in contact with our TS3 host. It should be fixed soon. I also moved your post to the correct section.

Thanks
    Yes it says eCheck. Is there a problem? I just want that damn Ark Hack man if it works i will subscribe sir.

Thanks
    Yes, eCheck uses your bank so basically your bank has to transfer the money to your PayPal account first and then it has to transfer it to us and after that it will activate your account. eCheck always takes a few days (which sucks). If you would check your bank balance at the moment you would see there hasn't been any money transferred yet. Figure out if you are able to cancel the eCheck payment and buy by adding funds to your PayPal account in a different way. For example use a credit card or any other accepted way of adding funds to PayPal in your country.

Thanks
    Ok i will try it now.

Ok so i just used Payment wall instead and the payment went directly through. I bought a full month of ARK cheats.

Thanks
    You got activated!

Thanks
    You, sir, are a customer now. if you need any help in future, don't hesitate to make a new thread under ARK section.
    I'll close this thread.