Thread: Help Please

Help Please

This morning at 8 A.M EST I bought the one day trial for $2.45 anytime I try to access the customer forums it says I can't it will not allow me to download the loader or anything I can only access public forums even though I bought the one day trial. Can someone please help?

Don't PM me
    What payment method you use ?

Also you will need to wait for an admin to help you with any payment issues.

Answered by SystemFiles in the shoutbox.

Last edited by Sweet Tooth; 02-12-2016 at 01:20 PM.
    I am a 25 year old gay woman who has had a crush on an older woman at work and resently found out she isn't interested in me. Oh well, so I am trying to find that woman who would enjoy my company. I am a nice woman who will respect your situation if you want this to be our little secret. I might be up for a threesome, but would really enjoy the two of us. I am gainfully employed so I am not looking for handouts, but I do enjoy shopping and thought that might be a fun first date. I love beach walks, feeling the wind in my hair, and cooking. Want to know more, we can chat through e mails, but must have voice verification before we meet. Still want to explore this? Just reply, I am home and ready : -)