Thanks

Favourite NBA teams?

Anyone here watch NBA or have a favorite team? My fav team is Golden State as you can see from my pic (and no im not a bandwagoner, i actually liked gsw before they won championship)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Nope, not watching NBA @all
    Regards
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Detroit Pistons :kuger::kosta:

Thanks
    DETROIT PISTONS, same taste with Eminem. If you’ve seen the movie Eight Mile, you know Eminem grew up in Detroit, Michigan. The real Slim Shady is indeed a Detroit fan, since he made numerous songs in support of his Pistons including ‘Bezerk’ and ‘Survival.’ The Pistons have mutual respect for rapper and responded to Eminem’s song ‘Bezerk’ through making his or her version featuring their mascot Hooper and center Andre Drummond. Although he or she is not usually seen about and out, Eminem has created many appearances at Pistons home games and has sported Pistons t-shirts within his music videos. It’s fitting until this “Bad Boy” rapper loves the Pistons “Bad Boys” for the late 1980s and ’90s.
    I've had self-conversations like many times in the past, but not anymore. I'm learning to appreciate the little things in life and enjoy living in the moment more. Too often when we think about "fun" things, we think of the expensive options like taking in a ballgame, going on vacation, or going to a concert. Now I've extented my social group, and formed hobbies, like ordering from online sale, learning scratching, and cooking. Life should be amazing only if you are ready to embrace it.