Thanks

SystemCheats Review for CS:GO and MW3

First of all I would like to say that both of these cheats are amazing(and I'm pretty sure all the other ones are too)!

Out of all of the cheats I have ever bought or tried, I have got to say this is probably the best one. Sure some cheats could use some more ragey futures but they don't implement them cause they don't want the customers to get banned.

I have owned the CS:GO cheat in the past and it was really fun to use in competitive matches, (got to Global Elite by the time my sub ended lmao)

And also the MW3 cheat, VERY VERY good. It's my main cheat and probably the only game that I play now on PC cause I switched over to PS4.

Overrall rating: 10/10

SystemCheats, keep making cheats like this and i'm confident you'll bring in a lot more satisfied customers!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flunky For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (01-28-2016),Scythe (01-28-2016),SystemFiles (01-29-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 794 Posts
    Thank you very much for the kind review! Glad to here you really like the cheats.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Lol people play MW3 in 2016! My favorite FPS long time ago

Thanks
    Thank you for positive review buddy.
    Happy cheating.

Best Regards,
    Leo