Thanks

Graphics or Gameplay?

Hey guys im not here to start a "war" on this but im just curious and want to know what you guys do

do you play all your games maxed out or u just really dont care about the graphics?

me personal i have a GTX 750TI so i cant play every game at max so i useally play on HIGH but most games on LOW i hate to do it cause it looks like poop but what about u guys?

Thanks
    Hey,

I always prefer gold middle, something between quality and performance which gives me perfect results.

I have desktop (i5 4x2.6GHz, XFX Radeon R270x, 16gb RAM) and laptop.
    ~ Regards, boringbob.

Thanks
    Maxed settings all the way.
    If i cant run a game on max settings then its time to upgrade for me.

Specs
    i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz Water cooled
    MSI 780TI
    16gb of ram

Full specs
    CPU-Z computer specs
    Last edited by Sweet Tooth; 01-21-2016 at 03:18 PM.
    I am a 25 year old gay woman who has had a crush on an older woman at work and resently found out she isn't interested in me. Oh well, so I am trying to find that woman who would enjoy my company. I am a nice woman who will respect your situation if you want this to be our little secret. I might be up for a threesome, but would really enjoy the two of us. I am gainfully employed so I am not looking for handouts, but I do enjoy shopping and thought that might be a fun first date. I love beach walks, feeling the wind in my hair, and cooking. Want to know more, we can chat through e mails, but must have voice verification before we meet. Still want to explore this? Just reply, I am home and ready : -)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,636 Times in 2,353 Posts
    Maxed out without freaking "motion blur"
    But, sometimes it depends on the game.. some games just run better when something useless is disabled.
    ARK Survival Evolved is a great example.
    The game looks AMAZING on ultra. but I'll be damned if anybody happy with the 30 FPS gameplay.
    You need 2 or 3 Titan X to enjoy smooth 60+ which is sad... Heck.. they even tell you that in the options.

In general I'd go with gameplay if its a FPS fast paced game and graphics if its a chill game that doesn't require skill.

Thanks
    wish i had so i could buy one of those more expensive cards like 970 so i could play max settings

playing on low looks poop and is not great experience