Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: before buying..

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    before buying..

    Hey before buying your guys cheat i got a few questions...
    I saw this cheat price and monthly and i cant help it but notice how cheap it was... i pay for one that is $16 a month....

    the questions are...

    When was last detection??

    Is there aimbot? or aimassit of some sort???

    also why does your guy's cheat menu look like off another website cheat i know haha... it looks like their crossfire cheat. EVERYTHING is the same... like the options and coloring... the menu.. its %100 looking the same ;D just wondering if its the same coder.

  2. #2
    boringbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 145 Times in 104 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the arabic View Post
    Hey before buying your guys cheat i got a few questions...
    I saw this cheat price and monthly and i cant help it but notice how cheap it was... i pay for one that is $16 a month....

    the questions are...

    When was last detection??

    Is there aimbot? or aimassit of some sort???

    also why does your guy's cheat menu look like off another website cheat i know haha... it looks like their crossfire cheat. EVERYTHING is the same... like the options and coloring... the menu.. its %100 looking the same ;D just wondering if its the same coder.
    Hello and welcome,

    We offer two kinds of software: SystemRadar and SystemBot.
    SystemRadar is basically cheat with visual features and some enhancements.
    SystemBot is SystemRadar + aimbot which can be configured how you like, it's great for rage and legit playing having features like SmoothAim, AimAngle, AimKey, Triggerbot...

    Yes, you could see it already, our cheat is reselling on some other sites.

    If you have any more questions feel free to ask.
    ~ Regards, boringbob.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boringbob View Post
    Hello and welcome,

    We offer two kinds of software: SystemRadar and SystemBot.
    SystemRadar is basically cheat with visual features and some enhancements.
    SystemBot is SystemRadar + aimbot which can be configured how you like, it's great for rage and legit playing having features like SmoothAim, AimAngle, AimKey, Triggerbot...

    Yes, you could see it already, our cheat is reselling on some other sites.

    If you have any more questions feel free to ask.
    whaaa????

    where can i get the aimbot one.. i can only find this
    https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ck-Information

  4. #4
    Psychopath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    7,717
    Thanks
    1,736
    Thanked 5,553 Times in 2,311 Posts
    Hello,
    What boringbob meant is that we have two type of cheats in general for different games.
    Our CSGO cheat is only Radar/ESP there is no aimbot version.
    Some other games like ARK: Survival Evolved has an aimbot version.
    You can see the full features here: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/f...eats-amp-Hacks

    Last detection is never so far.
    Keep in mind that our cheat was never detected but, it doesn't mean that it's undetectable.
    At any point in time the cheat could get detected, there is no 100% guarantee.

    Probably yes, if that's the exact same menu.
    SystemFiles is reselling his cheats on other sites as well but, SystemCheats is the origin.
    He has full control over his cheats here and since the other site that you probably mentioning already have csgo cheat, that's why his cheat is not there.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    Hello,
    What boringbob meant is that we have two type of cheats in general for different games.
    Our CSGO cheat is only Radar/ESP there is no aimbot version.
    Some other games like ARK: Survival Evolved has an aimbot version.
    You can see the full features here: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/f...eats-amp-Hacks

    Last detection is never so far.
    Keep in mind that our cheat was never detected but, it doesn't mean that it's undetectable.
    At any point in time the cheat could get detected, there is no 100% guarantee.

    Probably yes, if that's the exact same menu.
    SystemFiles is reselling his cheats on other sites as well but, SystemCheats is the origin.
    He has full control over his cheats here and since the other site that you probably mentioning already have csgo cheat, that's why his cheat is not there.
    Much better answer. Thank you so much.

    I understand no cheat is %100 undetectable.
    i might get this as soon as my subscription from somewhere else ends

  6. #6
    Scythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    In My Town
    Posts
    3,044
    Thanks
    2,147
    Thanked 726 Times in 608 Posts
    Sounds good. Anything else?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •