Threaded View

Thanks

ARK: Survival Evolved - Review

First of all, i have to say - i tested a few Hacks for ARK but decided to use this one - i only play on official servers and got over 2,000 hours in this game ^^

So let's start:

The Aimbot - to make it easier to explain - i'll rate the Aimbot for all specific weapons i tested.
    (No Spread, No Recoil, No Sway ON)

Bow:
    Works fine for Standing/Slow Targets - Running Targets are hard to hit, cause when they change the direction, the calculated Aim-Prediction won't work.

8/10

Crosswork:
    Same as bow.

8/10

Simple Pistol (with and w/o Scope):
    Works nice without any problem - Running or fast flying targets are sometimes a miss.

9/10

Longneck Rifle (with and w/o Scope):
    Simple Rifle Ammo: Works fine - Running or fast flying targets are sometimes a miss.
    Tranq-Darts: Works good - but since the Tranq-Darts are no instant hits, its possible that it won't hit.

9/10

Assault Rifle:
    The Assault Rifle has a massive spread and recoil, which makes this weapon nearly useless in this game, but with the Aimbot and the No Recoil-Spread, it's pretty awesome - Running or fast flying targets are sometimes a miss.

9/10

Fabricated Pistol (with and w/o Scope):
    Works good - Running or fast flying targets are sometimes a miss.

9/10

Fabricated Sniper Rifle:
    Works good - Running or fast flying targets are sometimes a miss.

9/10

I'll put the Triggerbot into the Aimbot Rating:
    I recommend a Triggerkey, just move your Crossair/Scope over the Target -> Hold the Key -> HIT!

10/10

Aimbot Rating: 9/10

The ESP ...

The Range is about 500/600 meters - i guess that the point the game renders the Dinos/Players/Structures in.
    You can change the colors for Dinos/Items/Players etc ..

The 3D Radar works awesome - here are many usefull options:

The Dino-ESP: Works good - you can show Ally or Enemy Dinos - the options to set the shown Dino-Level makes the very easy to find high-level tames

10/10

The Player-ESP: You can switch between online/sleeping and ally/enemy

10/10

The Item-ESP: Its awesome when you are preparing to raid someone and need to scout the locations of the generators and vaults. (a little Tip: When you join a new server, run around the Island, you'll find alot of hidden boxes in the water with stuff inside^^)

10/10

The 2D Radar - works good too, i use it to show my ally dinossaurs, enemies and 120+ Dinosaurs.

10/10

The Warning-System: Works good, gives you the chance to react first to other players, pretty helpfull sometimes!^^

10/10

The Filters: You can filter out in the Radar like items or dinosaurs, works good - and they recently increased the Filter-Slots !

10/10

ESP/Radar Rating: 10/10

I can clearly recommend this hack for ARK!

Thanks to the whole SystemCheats-Team for providing this awesome hack and the support!
    Last edited by moesenkalle; 01-13-2016 at 02:10 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to moesenkalle For This Useful Post:

Dream (01-13-2016),hanspeter16 (01-13-2016),Kaito (01-13-2016),L33T (01-13-2016),Scythe (01-13-2016),SystemFiles (01-13-2016)