Thanks

ARK: Survival Evolved - Review

First of all, i have to say - i tested a few Hacks for ARK but decided to use this one - i only play on official servers and got over 2,000 hours in this game ^^

So let's start:

The Aimbot - to make it easier to explain - i'll rate the Aimbot for all specific weapons i tested.
    (No Spread, No Recoil, No Sway ON)

Bow:
    Works fine for Standing/Slow Targets - Running Targets are hard to hit, cause when they change the direction, the calculated Aim-Prediction won't work.

8/10

Crosswork:
    Same as bow.

8/10

Simple Pistol (with and w/o Scope):
    Works nice without any problem - Running or fast flying targets are sometimes a miss.

9/10

Longneck Rifle (with and w/o Scope):
    Simple Rifle Ammo: Works fine - Running or fast flying targets are sometimes a miss.
    Tranq-Darts: Works good - but since the Tranq-Darts are no instant hits, its possible that it won't hit.

9/10

Assault Rifle:
    The Assault Rifle has a massive spread and recoil, which makes this weapon nearly useless in this game, but with the Aimbot and the No Recoil-Spread, it's pretty awesome - Running or fast flying targets are sometimes a miss.

9/10

Fabricated Pistol (with and w/o Scope):
    Works good - Running or fast flying targets are sometimes a miss.

9/10

Fabricated Sniper Rifle:
    Works good - Running or fast flying targets are sometimes a miss.

9/10

I'll put the Triggerbot into the Aimbot Rating:
    I recommend a Triggerkey, just move your Crossair/Scope over the Target -> Hold the Key -> HIT!

10/10

Aimbot Rating: 9/10

The ESP ...

The Range is about 500/600 meters - i guess that the point the game renders the Dinos/Players/Structures in.
    You can change the colors for Dinos/Items/Players etc ..

The 3D Radar works awesome - here are many usefull options:

The Dino-ESP: Works good - you can show Ally or Enemy Dinos - the options to set the shown Dino-Level makes the very easy to find high-level tames

10/10

The Player-ESP: You can switch between online/sleeping and ally/enemy

10/10

The Item-ESP: Its awesome when you are preparing to raid someone and need to scout the locations of the generators and vaults. (a little Tip: When you join a new server, run around the Island, you'll find alot of hidden boxes in the water with stuff inside^^)

10/10

The 2D Radar - works good too, i use it to show my ally dinossaurs, enemies and 120+ Dinosaurs.

10/10

The Warning-System: Works good, gives you the chance to react first to other players, pretty helpfull sometimes!^^

10/10

The Filters: You can filter out in the Radar like items or dinosaurs, works good - and they recently increased the Filter-Slots !

10/10

ESP/Radar Rating: 10/10

I can clearly recommend this hack for ARK!

Thanks to the whole SystemCheats-Team for providing this awesome hack and the support!
    Last edited by moesenkalle; 01-13-2016 at 02:10 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to moesenkalle For This Useful Post:

Dream (01-13-2016),hanspeter16 (01-13-2016),Kaito (01-13-2016),L33T (01-13-2016),Scythe (01-13-2016),SystemFiles (01-13-2016)

Thanks
    Thank you for your review
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,907 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Glad you like our ARK cheat! Enjoy your subscription.

Thanks
    Wow, thanks for the review and the effort you put into it.
    Have fun with our cheats dude!
    Regards

Thanks
    Thanks for this nice detailed review.
    We are very glad that you took your time to post this.

Have lots of fun with the cheat

Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Thank you for the very detailed review!
    We really appreciate it!

Thanks
    Thank you buddy for review.
    Glad you're another satisfied customer.

Best Regards,
    Leo.