Thread: BO3 Aimbot

Thanks

BO3 Aimbot

Hello. I have been using cheats from another cheat provide for quite some time. Recently i got cheats for BO3 from them. Its working fine except the aimbot. Their aimbot does not work right and shakes pretty bad when i try to aim. They say that i should lower my sensitivity until it stops shaking but it has not worked. So i started looking for some alternatives and then came across this site.
    Do you guys think i should try your aimbot and it will work fine ? and do you get lot of complaints about your aimbot shaking while aiming ?

Thanks
    I have personally used the Aimbot for BO3 during the last Free Weekend, I had allot of fun raging with it. It does not shake, it locks on to your enemy, and they die pretty quickly.

Thanks
    Our aimbot works fine, you shouldn't have any problem with it. Take a look here if you want to see how it is: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...romotion-Video.

Thanks
    First of all thank you for offering one day trial. I bought it and tried it on Call of Duty Ghosts, Black Ops 3 and CS GO.

Honestly it worked fantastically with all the games. Specially the feature in Ghosts when it alerts you when someone is aiming at you. I had not seen this feature before. Aimbot worked great in Black ops 3 and the best thing is your cheats are 11 dollars cheaper than those i was using until now and now i feel bad about it that why did i spend so much money on cheats that were not fully working.

Now I will wait for them to expire and then buy from you.
    Thank you

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rooniboy For This Useful Post:

Dream (01-11-2016),Kaito (01-11-2016),Psychopath (01-11-2016),SystemFiles (01-11-2016)