Thanks

BO2 Black ops 2 BO3 | How safe?

Hey guys, tomorrow i want to buy a cheat from this site.I am thinking of Black ops 2 or Black ops 3 but i want to know how safe they are.
    I know : both are undetected (not undetectable) and were never detected (right?)

But how high is the chance i will get still banned? by manual reports or whatever. 10%, 20% 30%?
    I would be happy if i can play some weeks maybe even 1 or 2 months till i get banned.

And 2nd Question
    What cheat is safer? Bo 2 or 3? (maybe 3 because its newer and getting more attention?)
    And What would you recommend me?

I hope for quick and honest answers (cuz i will buy today/tomorrow)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maandma View Post
    Hey guys, tomorrow i want to buy a cheat from this site.I am thinking of Black ops 2 or Black ops 3 but i want to know how safe they are.
    I know : both are undetected (not undetectable) and were never detected (right?)

But how high is the chance i will get still banned? by manual reports or whatever. 10%, 20% 30%?
    I would be happy if i can play some weeks maybe even 1 or 2 months till i get banned.

And 2nd Question
    What cheat is safer? Bo 2 or 3? (maybe 3 because its newer and getting more attention?)
    And What would you recommend me?

I hope for quick and honest answers (cuz i will buy today/tomorrow)
    Black ops 2 cheat has been never detected, Black Ops 3 was only once by VAC.
    Black Ops 2 doesn't have aimbot so there is low possibility to get ban here, Black Ops 3 has aimbot, triggerbot,esp and you can get manual banned TAC ban if you use rage/fastest aimbot settings.
    Personally I recommend you to buy BO3 since has more features and more players online, you can still be best using legit settings without getting banned.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to L33T For This Useful Post:

BirdyTheBird (01-03-2016),maandma (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    ok thanks. Black ops 2 has not a single ban yet?
    And im not sure what to buy because i already have black ops 2 and bo3 + cheat would be 45€ and if i get banned for legit aimbot or because VAC it would be a big loss. (I dont care for Treyarch ban because family share, but i think VAC is the problem?)

OFF TOPIC:
    Are you the same L33T from ***********? :O

Thanks
    ok thanks. Black ops 2 has not a single ban yet?
    And im not sure what to buy because i already have black ops 2 and bo3 + cheat would be 45€ and if i get banned for legit aimbot or because VAC it would be a big loss. (I dont care for Treyarch ban because family share, but i think VAC is the problem?)

OFF TOPIC:
    Are you the same L33T from ***********? :O
    We don't have a lot of banreports from BO2 and BO3.

Of course, people get banned in BO 3 and these are mostly TAC bans.
    It depends how you use our cheats. If you use them to obvious, you will get banned easily and probably fast. If you use them smart, you won't get banned fast or never at all.

Just don't forget, there's always a risk of getting banned while using cheats.

Regards.
    Last edited by BirdyTheBird; 01-03-2016 at 02:52 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BirdyTheBird For This Useful Post:

maandma (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    ok thank you. If i want to rage- aimbot on a trash account i wont get Vac. I will get Tac only?
    Will buy tomorrow and if i wont get banned too fast (withing some days) you have a new loyal customer

Thanks
    If you rage, you will get TAC banned. VAC ban would occur only if the cheat gets detected.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaito For This Useful Post:

maandma (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    ok thank you. If i want to rage- aimbot on a trash account i wont get Vac. I will get Tac only?
    Will buy tomorrow and if i wont get banned too fast (withing some days) you have a new loyal customer
    Exactly, that would only be a TAC Ban.

We would be more than happy to welcome you as a new loyal customer .

Regards,
    BirdyTheBird
    Last edited by BirdyTheBird; 01-03-2016 at 03:24 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BirdyTheBird For This Useful Post:

maandma (01-03-2016)