Thread: Cs Go

Thanks

Question Cs Go

Hello,

I want to buy the CS GO hack, but i like to know something first.

Is this ESP For the Whole map or just when they are close ?

Do i have to open the hack from a USB flash drive?

And when was the last detection ?

Please let me know!

Thanks
    /Moved to correct section.

Far ESP has been permanently patched. You won't find any CS:GO cheat that has far ESP.
    You don't need to open the hack from a USB flash drive but you can do it if you want.
    Since we released it, we didn't have any detection. But keep in mind that it is not undetectable, it might get detected some day.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
    /Moved to correct section.

Far ESP has been permanently patched. You won't find any CS:GO cheat that has far ESP.
    You don't need to open the hack from a USB flash drive but you can do it if you want.
    Since we released it, we didn't have any detection. But keep in mind that it is not undetectable, it might get detected some day.
    Sorry for posting in the wrong section!
    Yea iknow nothing is undetectable for life, is there any video where i can see from how close the ESP shows up ?
    Never seen anything about it yet. it still give you advantage on your enemy,s right ?
    or does it shows up when they are almost infront of you ?

Edit: one more thing. Will my main account be safe when i hack on a NEW steam account with a new copy of CS GO?
    or do i risk my main account ?
    Last edited by EliteProctor; 01-01-2016 at 12:46 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteProctor View Post
    Sorry for posting in the wrong section!
    Yea iknow nothing is undetectable for life, is there any video where i can see from how close the ESP shows up ?
    Never seen anything about it yet. it still give you advantage on your enemy,s right ?
    or does it shows up when they are almost infront of you ?

Edit: one more thing. Will my main account be safe when i hack on a NEW steam account with a new copy of CS GO?
    or do i risk my main account ?
    Every hack at the moment has the same range of ESP, its been fixed but you still see wide enough
    You obviously always risk getting banned when cheating, so I cant promise you your account will be safe.

Regards,
    play

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by play View Post
    Every hack at the moment has the same range of ESP, its been fixed but you still see wide enough
    You obviously always risk getting banned when cheating, so I cant promise you your account will be safe.

Regards,
    play
    Thanks for your reply.
    I did some searching myself and VAC only bans the account you cheated on so my main will be safe

Thanks
    Thanked 4,589 Times in 1,693 Posts
    I've read several stories were people talked about their main being banned although these have never been confirmed and are quite old. I can't even remember where I read them.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemFiles View Post
    I've read several stories were people talked about their main being banned although these have never been confirmed and are quite old. I can't even remember where I read them.
    Yea I've read those things too thats why i asked it to be sure, but then after some researching i found out that a VAC Ban is only for the game you cheated on + the Steam account in my case my ALT.