Thread: Looks good!

Thanks

Dirty Bomb (Discontinued) Looks good!

Hey! My name is Louka (imyakiller), im living in Quebec(Canada) near Montréal. Im new around here and i was looking for some hacks.

I was only using **** and ** but now i found you guyz! The main reason why im using cheats in online games is cause i have a EXTRA ****tie ping. It's cause i live in a remote area, wich is forcing me to use a dish to get internet. As you might know, a dish makes the singla go from the earth to space, than bounce back on. This process is creating an GIGANTIC lantacy (800-1200ms) So like in BF3 and BF4 i used public hacks to have a bit of fun. I'm not an abuser tought. There is no public hacks at the moments for DirtyBomb, so i guess im gonna try a paid one . The only thing i want is to be assured its not a scam. I'm ok to pay for it (well, i need the bank to activate my card back so i can setup my paypal), i'm just scared of being screwd...

I'm just saying stuff that you might don't give a **** about anyway . I hope we are gonna have a great time togheter

Imyakiller.
    Last edited by Kaito; 12-30-2015 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Removed other site names
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    I can promise you that it's no scam and we always have someone here ready to help you.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Salut Louka!
    Ne t'en fais pas, tu peux nous faire confiance
    Au moment où tu prends ton abonnement pour le cheat, tu pourras même poser toutes les questions que tu veux et on t'aidera dès qu'on peut.

Thanks
    Super!, bon, je vais devoir patienter unpeux pour que la banque acctive ma carte. Sa devrais prendre quelque jour.

Thanks
    Hey there!
    Nice to meet you!
    I am the Bird of SystemCheats and here to help you out with almost everything (except drugs delivery), so if you have any question or anything else, join us on our teamspeak Server or simply create a thread in our Forums

No worries! We're not going to scam you, just because I like you already...Joking, we have more than 10.000 active members on SystemCheats and they all got what they paid for
    Enjoy your time and have fun!

Welcome to SystemCheats .

Regards
    BirdyTheBird

Thanks
    D'accord, pas de problème!
    Si tu payes avec Paypal comme tu disais dans ton premier post, ça devrait être instantané pour avoir accès à ton cheat.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
    D'accord, pas de problème!
    Si tu payes avec Paypal comme tu disais dans ton premier post, ça devrait être instantané pour avoir accès à ton cheat.
    OK, mais c'est ma carte débit qui a été d'éacctivé. Mon compte en lingue aussi.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdyTheBird View Post
    Hey there!
    Nice to meet you!
    I am the Bird of SystemCheats and here to help you out with almost everything (except drugs delivery), so if you have any question or anything else, join us on our teamspeak Server or simply create a thread in our Forums

No worries! We're not going to scam you, just because I like you already...Joking, we have more than 10.000 active members on SystemCheats and they all got what they paid for
    Enjoy your time and have fun!

Welcome to SystemCheats .

Regards
    BirdyTheBird
    Hey Birdy! It's nice to meet you!

~Posts Merged.
    Last edited by BirdyTheBird; 12-30-2015 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Doublepost - merged

Thanks
    Welcome to SystemCheats buddy. You are already a customer I see, but you can always check our Review section made by our customers, and from there you can see how many satisfied users we're counting

Best Regards,
    Leo.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

imyakiller (01-04-2016)