Thread: Looks good!

Threaded View

Thanks

Dirty Bomb (Discontinued) Looks good!

Hey! My name is Louka (imyakiller), im living in Quebec(Canada) near Montréal. Im new around here and i was looking for some hacks.

I was only using **** and ** but now i found you guyz! The main reason why im using cheats in online games is cause i have a EXTRA ****tie ping. It's cause i live in a remote area, wich is forcing me to use a dish to get internet. As you might know, a dish makes the singla go from the earth to space, than bounce back on. This process is creating an GIGANTIC lantacy (800-1200ms) So like in BF3 and BF4 i used public hacks to have a bit of fun. I'm not an abuser tought. There is no public hacks at the moments for DirtyBomb, so i guess im gonna try a paid one . The only thing i want is to be assured its not a scam. I'm ok to pay for it (well, i need the bank to activate my card back so i can setup my paypal), i'm just scared of being screwd...

I'm just saying stuff that you might don't give a **** about anyway . I hope we are gonna have a great time togheter

Imyakiller.
    Last edited by Kaito; 12-30-2015 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Removed other site names
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)