Thread: Nether Review

Thanks

Nether Review

I bought nether hacks yesterday , and i have to say they are great! , i was sick of players killing me over and over , so i decided to get my own back . I killed everyone who ever killed me . I think the only downfall to the hack is the aimbot , its not very accurate i would love if the creator could maybe re calibrate it if that is possible .
    the ESP is absolutely amazing 100% accurate showing everything you need to see
    the 2D radar is not to my liking because i don't really like a gray block on my screen blocking my view , tho it is very useful
    The Misc options are great too , especial no recoil . the panic button is also amazing if u want to go legit for abit or put it on when needed only

I would over all give the hack a 7.9/10
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SystemCheater For This Useful Post:

Kaito (12-29-2015),L33T (12-29-2015),Psychopath (12-29-2015),Scythe (12-29-2015),SystemFiles (12-30-2015)

Thanks
    Thank you for your time for making this possitive review.
    Happy Cheating and happy holidays.

Best Regards,
    Leo
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you for your nice Review

We really appreciate it.

Thanks
    Thanks for taking your time making this review.
    Happy New Year!