Back in the day I knew a dude who wrote a complex bot for lost ark on Geforce Now cloud platform. I'm not a geek so curious if it's possible to create some cheats to play on cloud like this dude did.
Printable View
Back in the day I knew a dude who wrote a complex bot for lost ark on Geforce Now cloud platform. I'm not a geek so curious if it's possible to create some cheats to play on cloud like this dude did.
You don't, unless its AI based.
It's possible, but much harder. Since the game runs on nvidias servers, standard cheats won't work. Since you don't have direct access to the game's memory, traditional aimbots, ESP and injected cheats won't work.
@Pagosage It is exactly as already mentioned in this thread.
Unless you are using an AI-based solution, the chances are not particularly good.
In practical terms, your computer only receives the video stream and sends your inputs back to the cloud service.
This leaves an external solution based on image recognition and automated input as the only realistic approach. :pepe-shrug: